New Federal AWB filed

TRJ

The article quotes Feinstein, "To be clear, this bill saves lives". If they truly wanted to save lives wouldn't they be more successful writing laws to clean up the streets of criminally possessed guns?

Your giving them too much credit/brain power.

Ideally she wants to help disarm citizens so it’s easier for other countries to invade, and or enable criminal behavior to aide in disarming law abiding Americans.

This is maybe the 4th or 5th time she's filed the same AWB. Nothing new to see here.

The only concern is if the fillibuster gets dismantled. Otherwise, this is a non-starter.

You seem to forget which party stole won the election

Will they be able to 'steal' 60 votes? If not, then what's the concern?

They may very well attempt to pass it via reconciliation...

You know..like they did with kenyacare...

Sorry if I offend anyone. But every time I see her or read her name anywhere it’s all I can do to not vomit all over myself.

Dustbin, he’s just a tool. But the Duckworthless person, just another example of a waste of human flesh!

Please back up your statements with proof!

What evidence do you have that these two even have human flesh?

Sorry if I offend anyone. But every time I see her or read her name anywhere it’s all I can do to not vomit all over myself.

Dustbin, he’s just a tool. But the Duckworthless person, just another example of a waste of human flesh!

Please back up your statements with proof!

What evidence do you have that these two even have human flesh?

post-15072-0-58162700-1615572011.gif

post-15072-0-58162700-1615572011_thumb.gif

co sponsors include dustbin and duckworthless.

Tricky dicky dustbin and Scammy tammy duckworthless are both hacks and do absolutely nothing for this state other than take up more breathing air.

Reconciliation is for enacting legislation on taxes, spending, and the debt limit. Other categories require 60 votes. Not to say that the dumbocrats won't try to find some slithery sneaky way to try to fit their gun control into at least one of those categories. But even the wimpy SCOTUS would probably put the kibosh on that. Well, maybe.

Archived