Mass Shootings Surge!

seanc

Enemedia coordinates once again to benefit the Democrat's agenda:

mass_shootings_surge_03-11-2021.jpg

H.R. 8 passed in the House today, Schumer thinks he'll be able to get it to pass in the Senate. National and regional papers are doing their part to help. Will Joe Manchin cave on this like he caved on the COVID Slush Fund/Relief bill just passed? I think we can count on it. He's not a moderate, even by the watered down expectations of moderates nowadays.

Enemedia coordinates once again to benefit the Democrat's agenda:

mass_shootings_surge_03-11-2021.jpg

H.R. 8 passed in the House today, Schumer thinks he'll be able to get it to pass in the Senate. National and regional papers are doing their part to help. Will Joe Manchin cave on this like he caved on the COVID Slush Fund/Relief bill just passed? I think we can count on it. He's not a moderate, even by the watered down expectations of moderates nowadays.

Yuppers...(was gonna post about it myself...)

As loath as I am to use google, I tried it and sure enough..got those results The narrative has been released the propaganda has been transmitted to the tiny minds...

As I was just trying to google some info pertaining to Kinzigers statement from another thread, my search words were only the city and state. Google auto filled the rest with the date automatically. The search was related to specific shootings. Try it.

Care to share what you typed in?

Only the city and state where the shootings were. Auto fill took care of the rest. Dayton, Ohio and one other.

All those "journalists" that have lost their main whipping boy, and the circulation massively declining rags they work for gotta get their money somehow - so what if it smells like Bloomturd?

So "gunowners" and "shootings" are going to be the desperate LWW media's next "Orange Man BAD!!!"......

Isn't it amazing how all the headlines say the same thing?

Mass shootings surge in _(insert location)_ as nation faces record high

More proof that the media and the internet are controlled by the same people that really rule this country and own the federal reserve too. Gotta wonder why they are desperate to take the guns and what happens next as history has shown.

Isn't it amazing how all the headlines say the same thing?

Mass shootings surge in _(insert location)_ as nation faces record high

More proof that the media and the internet are controlled by the same people that really rule this country and own the federal reserve too. Gotta wonder why they are desperate to take the guns and what happens next as history has shown.

No additional proof needed, you can look up and see that all of those newspapers are owned by the same conglomerate

• 2 weeks later...

Archived