CCL help

https://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77603

Might help if you used the same thread so some people could follow what has been done already!

Oh I'm sorry im new here i didn't know how it worked. I was just curious. When i did submit my application my drivers license had an old address. Which after i got rejected i updated to my current. But since my ID isn't valid and expired i would assume they would go under my DL?

So, you applied for your ccl, then you moved and changed your address on your drivers license ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I moved before i even applied for my CCL my current drivers license has an old address when i applied for my CCL about 3 months ago it asked for a current address which i put in. Thing is i never updated my drivers license address i still reside in Illinois i was told i didn't need to update my address on my DL so i went ahead and applied for my CCL just 2 days ago i checked my application and it said rejected. So after i got that notification i went onto cyberdrive and updated my DL to my current address. The physcial DL still has my old address but its updated online. I was able to get my FOID no problem without having to update my DL

At the end of the day, you should have updated your drivers license before you applied.

When you have a couple hours to spend at 8am or 1300 try to call, keep redialing till you get thru and explain the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah youre right i definitely should have i just listened to my instructor. I did update it 2 days ago when i was rejected and my application is now pending so hopefully I'm ok. But the question is will they validate that through my state ID? Because i haven't had an updated state ID in years. It's been invalid for over a year.

Archived