New Shield Plus - S & W Consumer Virtual Event 3/15 @ 7 PM

InterestedBystander

register: https://smithandwesson.parallel.live/stage

March 15

8:00pm -

8:30pm EST

Smith & Wesson Virtual Event

https://smithandwesson.parallel.live/stage

Smith & Wesson is excited to announce that it will be hosting a direct-to-consumer virtual event on March 15, 2021 at 8:00PM EST. Smith & Wessons first-ever virtual event, will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the 169-year old company, a new branding unveil, and new product announcements that will be sure to excite attendees. Smith & Wesson fans are invited to tune in to hear directly from Smith & Wesson President and CEO Mark Smith, brand ambassadors, and other members of the Smith & Wesson team.

Well the 10+1 might have also been designed with not knowing what will happen politically either. From a business perspective I can see doing that and make the extended magazine available in case you don’t need it. But you would hate to be one of these companies and put a lot of research and development into a new product just to have your product banned.

Just a question

Do we really need another 10 + 1

And why add a extended mag if buying the 10 + 1 isn’t enough

These extended mags are always sticking out like a sore thumb

Have the firearm manufacturers ht the end of the road with no way to improve what is already out there

When there was only the KelTec P-11... yes, we did need others!

Just a question

Have the firearm manufacturers ht the end of the road with no way to improve what is already out there

Its an 'option'...

<Looks at Glock 33 rounder...>

I see no problem.... :blink:

Just a question

When there was only the KelTec P-11... yes, we did need others!

There is also the Springfield Hellcat and Sig P365, but yes, I think this is good.

Also, I think 10+1 is better for concealability to minimize grip protrusion, but its not hard at all to conceal a spare magazine, so that 13+1 as a spare carry sure is nice.

S&W polymer guns have the worst triggers ever!! awful sights, just a god awful gun

On the 1.0's I would definitely agree with you, but the 2.0 seem to be an improvement, and the Performance Center really feel pretty nice. When I initially tried S&W polymer guns years ago, the trigger definitely turned me off to them. Now I'm considering a Shield PC.

Archived