DHS To Buy 360,000 More Rounds of Hollow Point Ammunition

wazzle

I think that's fourth down in the "Your economy is screwed" scale:

1) Cash only

2) Gold

3) Barter - chickens, vegetables etc...

4) Screw getting paid in gold or food - I need bullets.

Dying laughing!!!!

My dad has chickens, my wife's grandpa has chickens. Nice supply of eggs, and when they stop producing eggs they become a meal. :)

This DHS stuff is scary, are they trying to become the new world order. AR 15, billions of rounds and armored trucks if that does not at least make Americans say What the hey!!! then what will?

I wonder and worry about that stuff. But I don't dwell on it or let it myself become consumed in it and forget the rest of my life. They very well could be planning something, but it may not be in our lifetimes that it comes to be. If it does, I'll do what I have to do. But until then, I won't sweat it.

This DHS stuff is scary, are they trying to become the new world order. AR 15, billions of rounds and armored trucks if that does not at least make Americans say What the hey!!! then what will?

I agree, the DHS should be abolished along with the patriot act.

+1

And 3000 of these bad boys cruising our streets. This guy talks about serving warrants to houses with it. Being in El Paso maybe they run into the Zeta Cartel I guess but What the hey!!! they buy so many for? Confiscation?

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison) ISRA, NRA, GOA.

Its BOs civilian police force that he promised us during his first campaign. Apparently we didnt have enough alphabet law enforcement agencies running around playing army. He said it would be just as powerful and just as well funded as the military.

Watch the video again. He was surrounded by his mindless voters, clapping cheering and whistling to whatever he said.

Im still confused as to why this was necessary as the first time I heard it. Crime is going down every year. What are they expecting? Whos approving all of this?

For an administration that hates guns and wants to cut defense, they sure seem excited about purchasing all the ammo that can be produced.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

And 3000 of these bad boys cruising our streets.

700 lb tires. 15 tons. Glass that will stop .50 rounds. Gun ports on the sides. Able to assist other teams around the US. Hmmmm. Yes, yes. Totally reasonable and necessary for use in US neighborhoods. Can you imagine what these cost!?

Im sure theyre mainly meant for "disaster relief" though.

Everyone should really be mailing thank you notes for all this deep rooted concern for keeping us safe.

The guys driving around Iraq got Humvees that werent as good as these. For a while it wasnt even in the budget to armor most of them!! It was a dateline special. No money.

They were getting hit by IEDs daily.

But DHS for domestic interstate cruising? No problem. The moneys there for heavy armor. 3k of them to boot. Secure the border? Aaaahh, no money. Its a PR problem. Need nearly 2 billion hollow point rounds? Yup. Moneys there again! Gung ho,ready to take on....uuh, ummmmm ??? ??

Has anybody ever thought about calling them simply to ask what is going on?

And 3000 of these bad boys cruising our streets. This guy talks about serving warrants to houses with it. Being in El Paso maybe they run into the Zeta Cartel I guess but What the hey!!! they buy so many for? Confiscation?

http://youtu.be/0pS9aw5pcJo

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison) ISRA, NRA, GOA.

It's on the side that they are ICE vehicles, so they are likely used to break up drug cartel and human trafficking operations.

It's on the side that they are ICE vehicles, so they are likely used to break up drug cartel and human trafficking operations.

Sure they are. But the simple fact that they exist and are out there everywhere means they can be used for anything at a moments notice. These are better than what most of our troops had on the streets of Bagdad.

Archived