IllinoisCarry on MeWe

mauserme

IllinoisCarry is please to announce our presence on MeWe. This new platform will augment our continuing use of Facebook and Twitter to spread the pro-2A message.

For those unfamiliar with this MeWe, it offers a social media experience similar to Facebook, but with greater respect for it's members privacy and with less censorship of political groups.

Additional information can be found at the following links:

MeWe Privacy Policy

MeWe Privacy Bill of Rights

MeWe Terms of Service

Apple and google stores are discussing banking parlor, therefor other apps as soon as they allow dissent.

Seems any app platform that doesn’t adhere to the rules of the left will be deleted from the planet earth.

Banning? They have, but Apple seems to be making it available in their app store for now. Google, not so much.

It is still available as a regular website accessible though a browser, though.

Read they have an alternative plan in place they are building out now. They may be offline up to a week.

https://parler.com/post/009ba435b68c46d4955e1cd7737fa27c

...Sunday (tomorrow) at midnight Amazon will be shutting off all of our servers in an attempt to completely remove free speech off the internet. There is the possibility Parler will be unavailable on the internet for up to a week as we rebuild from scratch. We prepared for events like this by never relying on amazons proprietary infrastructure and building bare metal products.

We will try our best to move to a new provider right now as we have many competing for our business, however Amazon, Google and Apple purposefully did this as a coordinated effort knowing our options would be limited and knowing this would inflict the most damage right as President Trump was banned from the tech companies.

This was a coordinated attack by the tech giants to kill competition in the market place. We were too successful too fast. You can expect the war on competition and free speech to continue, but dont count us out....

https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-is-removing-parler-from-its-web-hosting-service-2021-1

...Amazon is removing Parler from its web hosting service, meaning the platform will go offline Sunday if it can't find another host...

Are you using your real names when you sign up on MeWe?

Yes Mr. Smith Wesson, there are first and last name fields that need to be filled.

I am aware of the name fields, but that didn't answer my question. Nobody in this group, including you and I, use our real names and I was simply curious if people on MeWe are using their real names.

Are you using your real names when you sign up on MeWe?

Yes Mr. Smith Wesson, there are first and last name fields that need to be filled.

I am aware of the name fields, but that didn't answer my question. Nobody in this group, including you and I, use our real names and I was simply curious if people on MeWe are using their real names.

Of course I did, just like I do on 99% of the other forums I am on /s

Regards

Mr Bystander

Regards

Mr Bystander

I would do the same too. There are wackos out there who might show up at your door because your view points are too pro-gun or not pro-gun enough.

On here most of us live in Illinois, or have named the state we have moved to. Many of us have mentioned our town or county or part of the state.

The are plenty of websites to use for a search.

Maybe I am being too paranoid.

Regards

Mr Bystander

I would do the same too. There are wackos out there who might show up at your door because your view points are too pro-gun or not pro-gun enough.

On here most of us live in Illinois, or have named the state we have moved to. Many of us have mentioned our town or county or part of the state.

The are plenty of websites to use for a search.

Maybe I am being too paranoid.

Not paranoid. Realistic concerns. The internet is forever.

Archived