FTIP delays - waiting 2 months to date

tesla178

My FFL dealer submitted the background check on 4/5/2021 abd another one on 5/9/2021. Both are still pending as of today 6/9/2021. Anyone have any suggestions on what else I can do or who to contact? No one has been asnwering the phones at State Police. Have also been sending emails every week to them as well.

I never waited that long to contact ISP, maximum, 2 weeks and I'm calling. The last time, I entered an out of state buyer (IN) incorrectly. The 2 times b4 that, it was a MMC that kicked an extremely long pending. Something is definitely wrong, I guarantee that. ISP is clearing almost everyone in 2-3 days.

My FFL dealer submitted the background check on 4/5/2021 abd another one on 5/9/2021. Both are still pending as of today 6/9/2021. Anyone have any suggestions on what else I can do or who to contact? No one has been asnwering the phones at State Police. Have also been sending emails every week to them as well.

Those bcg checks are past 30 days, they're expired. You're going to have to run it again.

Archived