2/19/2023 Call to Action. Witness Slips Needed!

mauserme

On 2/20/2023 at 8:06 PM, mab22 said:

PITA! 
but yeah, login, come back here click on the link for opponent or proponent, set to no position on merits, submit. 
Then go to myILGa link, select witness slip, (keep track of what is what), then update to opponent or proponent.

Wash rinse repeat. 

Was able to finish doing exactly this.

It’s 10:30pm and I just tried each bill with the same timeout errors if I filed in the opposite intention.   I successfully filed “no position” and changed accordingly.  What a PITA! It has to be illegal. 

thanks for the instructions and the hot links to each bill. 

On 2/20/2023 at 9:18 PM, RyanB425 said:

I have screenshots and screen recordings. I’ve forwarded them to ISRA, GOA, FPC and SAF.

ISRA has already responded

06555EC4-35E4-4FF9-8844-90B06D3242AB.png

C343B78C-46BD-48BE-A8AC-C71C4AB1B0F9.png

BIG FIST BUMP! Thank you!
You should also reach out to https://devorelawoffices.com , there is a form towards the bottom of the page, with that same info. 
We should make sure MR.V gets a copy as well. 

On 2/20/2023 at 9:56 PM, Yettiblood said:

What a joke. Not surprised in this polished turd state. 

done with the opponent ones but now getting the same error when trying to do the proponent ones. Like I said, just a polished turd. 

Try selecting opponent, go back in to edit and change to proponent? 

Might work in reverse.

It’s bull****, I know. But, until it’s addressed… We do what we have to 

On 2/21/2023 at 6:59 AM, apex84 said:

Submitted the slips with no position, but they're not showing up in my slips. I was logged in prior to filling them out & I received email confirmation. I can't go back and change them.

My (um) wife and daughter just did them, I had no problem with no position and then changing them, myilga manage slips. 

Try submitting them again, they will tell if you've already submitted them while logged in for sure. 

On 2/21/2023 at 7:02 AM, SiliconSorcerer said:

My (um) wife and daughter just did them, I had no problem with no position and then changing them, myilga manage slips. 

Try submitting them again, they will tell if you've already submitted them while logged in for sure. 

Thanks. They showed up after an hour and I changed them. I’m not sure if that delay is normal or not. I’m still unable to submit slips with my preferred position. I emailed the webmaster as well.

On 2/21/2023 at 8:27 AM, Felixd said:

My thanks to everyone who discovered a workaround. I’m a computer Luddite and need things really simplified for me. I’m not quite sure which necessary evil is worse, government or the computer. 

Definitely government, computer does what you tell it/program it to. 
I’ll skip the tirade on government, it would take too long for me to type. 

On 2/21/2023 at 7:58 AM, apex84 said:

Thanks. They showed up after an hour and I changed them. I’m not sure if that delay is normal or not. I’m still unable to submit slips with my preferred position. I emailed the webmaster as well.

After filling out the witness slip the Manage Slip page needs to be refreshed.  The witness slip you just filled out will be on the page and you can then update it.

On 2/21/2023 at 9:40 AM, rotty_rott said:

I just completed all without any issues.

On 2/21/2023 at 9:50 AM, TargetCollector said:

I was also able to get all mine in just now.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop, as always.

On 2/21/2023 at 10:10 AM, Illinois Sucks said:

Got all 6 in without issue this time.

Great!  Thanks for confirming that things are working again!

Archived