Izhmash Saiga12 Ga

Ol'Coach

Call me 'ole fashioned Coach - an 870 is as close to perfect in a scattergun as is needed.

The sound of the slide being racked is the best "non-leathal" weapon can I can think of.

When I get too old to rack the slide of and 870 [or a Mossberg 500] I'll buy an 1100.

This just looks like a solution in search of a problem to this 'ole guy.

That is the 19" w/ threaded barrel. I have one. They are great. They spit out 12ga. as fast as the rifle versions. They are already maxed out as far as adding anything to them. (Mine is in line at tromix.com in tulsa for a full conversiong to an american arm). After that process you can do anything you want to them just like you would your AR-15. They are perfectly legal in Illinois. That price is a little high coach.. They come in to the states at varying times but the last batch I saw went for under 400.. I will try to find the link. BTW, mdarms.com has 20 round drum mags that are legal also. I pre-orderd one and will receive it soon.

edit: I am in a rush tonight, I will search for that link later coach.. I originally found it on this forum though if you care to search it. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?

Ooh ooh! Let me know when you go to break it in!

What're ya trin' ta say? :unsure:

Probably would be a good thing, after all, who wants an arthitic, short-winded, absent-minded 72 yr old out there by himself, breakin' in a rapid-fire 12 ga "assault shotgun"???

Ooh ooh! Let me know when you go to break it in!

What're ya trin' ta say? :unsure:

Probably would be a good thing, after all, who wants an arthitic, short-winded, absent-minded 72 yr old out there by himself, breakin' in a rapid-fire 12 ga "assault shotgun"???

lol well I just want to see it in action and pull the trigger a lil' if I'm lucky. ;) But yeah, I can help steady you too if necessary! lol :P

PS - Nice promo video from the company!

Archived