Rep. Morgan Campaign Fundraising Ploy

Tvandermyde

On 2/2/2023 at 9:30 PM, Dumak_from_arfcom said:

I hate to rain on the BM is a slimeball politician thread, but the dude is getting a subpoena through the DeVore lawsuit.  He is going to want to hire council. 

I thought the taxpayers get to pick up his legal bills ? If not and he has to pay it's a good lesson for politicians to learn what happens when you try to strip rights from people. Maybe the sheep "moms" or Bloomberg can send him some $$$

On 2/2/2023 at 4:53 PM, Quiet Observer said:

Come on Todd, with all your money you can certainly contribute a few thousand dollars. Maybe you could even host an afternoon tea for him.🤣

I was thinking perhaps Aurora Sportsman's Club could host an open range day with an entry fee. All fees collected get donated to Morgans political fund, or as a donation to organizations challenging the AWB. Todd's choice. 😂

On 2/2/2023 at 9:36 PM, G214me said:

I thought the taxpayers get to pick up his legal bills ? If not and he has to pay it's a good lesson for politicians to learn what happens when you try to strip rights from people. Maybe the sheep "moms" or Bloomberg can send him some $$$

Its worth it.....if we can give the mega banks $700B for TARP and send $150B to Urinekraine we can spend a few bucks to make these snakes squirm.

On 2/2/2023 at 6:11 PM, hceuterpe said:

Even better Todd should reply to Bob Morgan and suggest to help by organizing a gun raffle fundraiser, and further suggest the FFLs he represents might be willing to contribute to the prize proceeds.

I'm sure Bob would appreciate any help he can get...

A raffle by the dealers that got the TRO against the state, for AR-15 rifle AKA "deadly assaulting weapon and weapon of mass destruction"

On 2/3/2023 at 5:23 PM, RECarry said:

What would be the charge, exercising one's First Amendment rights? 

The words, Democrat for State Representative, clearly label it as a campaign solicitation. Other politicians ask for money to protect (a group's) rights, make streets safer, save the environment, make America great again, etc. They are all solicitations for their campaign funds. I assume that this mailing went to all the registered voters in his district.

No, I in no way support Morgan's agenda. 

Here's a good article about how much it costs to buy a seat on the Illinois Supreme Court. Sen Harmon is in the thick of this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-illinois-supreme-court-justices-got-major-boost-from-hidden-spending-by-democratic-group/ar-AA176w9j

On 2/5/2023 at 12:28 PM, mousegun6 said:

Here's a good article about how much it costs to buy a seat on the Illinois Supreme Court. Sen Harmon is in the thick of this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-illinois-supreme-court-justices-got-major-boost-from-hidden-spending-by-democratic-group/ar-AA176w9j

Add in the fact they’re all tied to Everytown/Moms Demand 

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/everytown-endorsed-il-supreme-court-justices-caught-up-in-campaign-finance-scandal

On 2/5/2023 at 9:53 AM, Quiet Observer said:

What would be the charge, exercising one's First Amendment rights? 

The words, Democrat for State Representative, clearly label it as a campaign solicitation. Other politicians ask for money to protect (a group's) rights, make streets safer, save the environment, make America great again, etc. They are all solicitations for their campaign funds. I assume that this mailing went to all the registered voters in his district.

No, I in no way support Morgan's agenda. 

It seems like conflict of interest for the sponsor of a bill (who is also a lawyer) to create the sh*tstorm that drives donations to his own benefit, doesn't it? Especially when the bill is an unconstitutional smack down of his constituents 2A rights but knows there are Karens who will fill his coffers. Wrong on many levels.

On 2/5/2023 at 5:44 PM, RECarry said:

It seems like conflict of interest for the sponsor of a bill (who is also a lawyer) to create the sh*tstorm that drives donations to his own benefit, doesn't it? Especially when the bill is an unconstitutional smack down of his constituents 2A rights but knows there are Karens who will fill his coffers. Wrong on many levels.

Ooooooo good angle 

Archived