Reported AWB confiscation by ISP. Mr V. update.

mab22

On 1/31/2023 at 12:47 AM, milq said:

I’m happy to hear that the feds are telling the ISP they can’t touch the 4473s. I brought this up to several FFL in my area last year and told them I was 99% sure that the form was covered by the Privacy Act of 1974. Of course, most gun shops were not interested in becoming a test case for that. 

That's hearsay, with a democratic administration they have access to everything. The feds who monitor everything probably tipped them off. They have gone rogue and are entraping tens of millions of people who bought braces which they said in writing were not SBR. That's what happens when the government is captured by a cabal that controls the money supply and has their own agenda and the president and everyone else is their puppet and takes orders from them.

On 1/31/2023 at 3:39 PM, 357 said:

The Constitution is the law of the land, not Bloomberg's laws.

If there is one thing that Bloomberg and Soros have proven, is that you can buy laws and you can buy justice ⚖️

On 1/31/2023 at 5:21 PM, ealcala31 said:

If there is one thing that Bloomberg and Soros have proven, is that you can buy laws and you can buy justice ⚖️

Sad but true, they also buy prosecutors and wondering who else. They can impose their will on us with impunity with the help of the democrats. Hopefully the courts can see what's going on and is not up to a judge appointed by the Democrats.

On 1/30/2023 at 12:54 AM, 357 said:

Any news what they did to the FFL? There should be civil disobedience against the king and his men from all FFL's and the 2.5 million gun owners in Illinois. There's only 1100 of them. Without civil disobedience we are done. What are they gonna do close them all and arrest them all? Like the democrats say, resist!

I know you’re not kidding but I had to chuckle. Trying  to get over 2 million FOID holders to get together on anything is a hopeless task. I can’t get the few in my orbit to even write or call their representatives. They don’t want to “get on a list”.😂 They’re already on a list. 
Legal gun owners are hiding in plain sight in this state and don’t realize it. 

On 1/31/2023 at 7:40 PM, lilguy said:

I know you’re not kidding but I had to chuckle. Trying  to get over 2 million FOID holders to get together on anything is a hopeless task. I can’t get the few in my orbit to even write or call their representatives. They don’t want to “get on a list”.😂 They’re already on a list. 

Gun rights organizations should find a way to contact all gun owners. Need to be organized and united.

On 1/31/2023 at 12:42 PM, yurimodin said:

They don't care if they are wrong, might makes right to them.

This is what most conservatives, including the member you quoted, fail to understand. This is literally their philosophy, and they don't care about being consistent or not being hypocrites or your opinion in any way whatsoever.  Their understanding of politics is based on the French philosophy that those who hold power have the right to make any rules, by virtue of the fact that they can hold that power.  Even if the rules are constantly changing and oppositional to each other. 

On 2/1/2023 at 4:50 AM, mostholycerebus said:

This is what most conservatives, including the member you quoted, fail to understand. This is literally their philosophy, and they don't care about being consistent or not being hypocrites or your opinion in any way whatsoever.  Their understanding of politics is based on the French philosophy that those who hold power have the right to make any rules, by virtue of the fact that they can hold that power.  Even if the rules are constantly changing and oppositional to each other. 

Most ppl can't grasp that we are already in the 2nd civil war. The difference is that right now they are using red tape & lawfare. When that is no longer effective they will use violence.

Wow this nightmare you my friends are dealing makes me sad and glad at the same time.

Sad the state I live in for 61 years has jumped the shark and come to this.

Glad because I got divorced and moved out of state almost 5 years ago.

Stay strong my friends

On 1/31/2023 at 7:40 PM, lilguy said:

This is true.  I have a friend who owns guns but works for a crazy liberal establishment.  

He is scared to death that someone will see him at the range or at a gun store or he'll get on a list, the list will get shared to people who know him, and then they'll try to get him fired.  Which he is correct, they would attempt to fire him.  

He won't fill out any witness slips or make any calls or join any organizations.  

I used to call him paranoid, but it was confirmed that the parents that went to school board meetings to protest CRT ended up on an FBI list as terrorists.    

On 2/2/2023 at 12:21 PM, Dumak_from_arfcom said:

This is true.  I have a friend who owns guns but works for a crazy liberal establishment.  

He is scared to death that someone will see him at the range or at a gun store or he'll get on a list, the list will get shared to people who know him, and then they'll try to get him fired.  Which he is correct, they would attempt to fire him.  

He won't fill out any witness slips or make any calls or join any organizations.  

I used to call him paranoid, but it was confirmed that the parents that went to school board meetings to protest CRT ended up on an FBI list as terrorists.   

Yes, but some would say he lacks courage.  I think I recall something about some old long haired white dudes who pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor, and most of them lost it all but their honor.   

On 2/2/2023 at 4:08 PM, powderhead said:

Yes, but some would say he lacks courage.  I think I recall something about some old long haired white dudes who pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor, and most of them lost it all but their honor.   

Yep.  And I bring it up. All he cares about is that big fat pension.   That is why in another thread I said I feel that cops will enforce the AWB. Just like they enforced the covid lockdowns.  It is all about that big fat pension.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:15 PM, Dumak_from_arfcom said:

Yep.  And I bring it up. All he cares about is that big fat pension.   That is why in another thread I said I feel that cops will enforce the AWB. Just like they enforced the covid lockdowns.  It is all about that big fat pension.

You only die once, do it with honor. 

On 2/1/2023 at 10:11 AM, yurimodin said:

Most ppl can't grasp that we are already in the 2nd civil war. The difference is that right now they are using red tape & lawfare. When that is no longer effective they will use violence.

"They" are already using violence.  That has been painfully evident in cities across the country.  Remember Seattle, WA ? Portland, OR ? Kenosh, WI ?

On 2/1/2023 at 5:14 PM, 357 said:

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

Here are some more "Jeffersons".

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

On 2/5/2023 at 9:03 PM, JTHunter said:

Here are some more "Jeffersons".

And isn’t it remarkable that John Adams could apparently actually see a couple of centuries into the future?

The nature of the encroachment upon American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer; it eats faster and faster every hour. The revenue creates pensioners, and the pensioners urge for more revenue. The people grow less steady, spirited and virtuous, the seekers more numerous and more corrupt, and every day increases the circles of their dependents and expectants, until virtue, integrity, public spirit, simplicity and frugality become the objects of ridicule and scorn, and vanity, luxury, foppery, selfishness, meanness, and downright venality swallow up the whole of society.

John Adams

Archived