Pritzker's Gun Range... Who's Going?

Loaded&Ready

On 1/30/2023 at 10:19 AM, davel501 said:

Honestly, it's probably going to be a really nice range. With the IL AWB it will be a nice place to go shoot things that you might draw the wrong kind of attention in Illinois if these legal wranglings go on too long.

Will you trust people at any out-of-state range not to be snitches for the ISP?  

On 1/30/2023 at 9:13 AM, SiliconSorcerer said:

Many of the Pritzker's family do not get along (at all) there's no hypocrisy here JB has nothing to do with it.

Don't matter, when it comes to civilian disarmament they agree and are in it together.

"You can have it but you can't" and do as I say not as I do, is not hypocrisy?

On 1/31/2023 at 8:41 AM, yurimodin said:

I say we go protest it and get the Karens wound up against it as a "rally point for wheapons of whar & murder"

Let's not forget to protest against the Karens' "Maxpedition 6000" SUV's equipped with FULLY-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS capable of mowing down innocents at a Christmas parade. One press of the accelerator kills or maims dozens of people per second. No one needs fully-automatic troop carriers away from the battlefield. These vehicles of mayhem also have heated steering wheel grips and grab handle things that go up, increasing the carnage. Not purple.

On 1/31/2023 at 8:48 AM, RECarry said:

Let's not forget to protest against the Karens' "Maxpedition 6000" SUV's equipped with FULLY-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS capable of mowing down innocents at a Christmas parade. One press of the accelerator kills or maims dozens of people per second. No one needs fully-automatic troop carriers away from the battlefield. These vehicles of mayhem also have heated steering wheel grips and grab handle things that go up, increasing the carnage. Not purple.

I wasn't joking......turn their own minions against them. This is Sun Tzu asymmetrical warfare. 

On 1/31/2023 at 10:26 AM, yurimodin said:

I wasn't joking......turn their own minions against them. This is Sun Tzu asymmetrical warfare. 

I wasn't joking either. The Moms Demand Right of Way are obnoxious, entitled dangers to public safety as they roar out of the school drop-off zone and roar off to the Starbucks drive-through. Then they roar off to yoga, tailgating impatiently like hotheads, in heavy SUVs with long stopping distances. The irony that these raging Karens get to shed tears about "public safety" is a colossal joke.  And yes, I am talking about the North Shore, where conformity is expected or Karens will shun you. Such nice people.

Archived