McHenry County board member attempting to kill 2a sanctuary resolution

steveTA84

So this board member is using another organization she belongs to (National Organization for Women, McHenry Co chapter) to flood upcoming board meetings with opponents of the 2nd amendment. Internal meeting Minutes from the organization’s agenda were obtained and a sitting board member is behind the push

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/intercepted-dispatches-whistleblower-foils-anti-gun-il-county-board-member-plan

On 1/27/2023 at 12:04 PM, steveTA84 said:

So this board member is using another organization she belongs to (National Organization for Women, McHenry Co chapter) to flood upcoming board meetings with opponents of the 2nd amendment. Internal meeting Minutes from the organization’s agenda were obtained and a sitting board member is behind the push

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/intercepted-dispatches-whistleblower-foils-anti-gun-il-county-board-member-plan

Reading their wrap up to me looks like a summary of a mental facility.

Steve, If they have a segment where the people are allowed to speak publicly to the board it would be a great time for you or another person ( if a resident of the county ) to announce to the room that the meeting may have several people that are non residents in the crowd who have come to influence the boards decision on this matter. A great time to say " will my fellow county residents please raise their hand" or ask the board to allow only county residents to be allowed to speak. It would be great when the majority of the red shirt commie moms are outed.

National Organization of Whiners.  I'm tempted to go to the February meeting to ask questions of the speaker about Gun Sense & Mom's Demand Action but I have little patience for these people. 

Disarming women seems quite contrary to their  "Who is NOW" statement.

The National Organization for Women (NOW) is a multi-issue, multi-tactical, grassroots feminist organization dedicated to taking action to advance and protect women’s rights. 

For more than 50 years, NOW has been a major force in the sweeping changes that have put more women in political posts; increased education, employment and business opportunities for women; and enacted tougher laws against violence, harassment, and discrimination. 

We work at the local (McHenry County), state (Illinois), and national levels to bring about positive change for women.

On 1/27/2023 at 6:56 PM, GSDlady said:

National Organization of Whiners.  I'm tempted to go to the February meeting to ask questions of the speaker about Gun Sense & Mom's Demand Action but I have little patience for these people. 

Disarming women seems quite contrary to their  "Who is NOW" statement.

The National Organization for Women (NOW) is a multi-issue, multi-tactical, grassroots feminist organization dedicated to taking action to advance and protect women’s rights. 

For more than 50 years, NOW has been a major force in the sweeping changes that have put more women in political posts; increased education, employment and business opportunities for women; and enacted tougher laws against violence, harassment, and discrimination. 

We work at the local (McHenry County), state (Illinois), and national levels to bring about positive change for women.

Go, record, expose :)

On 1/27/2023 at 1:06 PM, yurimodin said:

maybe she should be red flagged.....you know so she can get some help for the children's safety.

THREAD WINNER!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Please collect your award in the lobby....

A genuine pride 'red flag'...well....one that happens to contain other colors....

Call it an 'over achieving' red flag that is inclusive to other colors...

image.png.85e858b73891f901cedfbc7e4946ece2.png

On 1/30/2023 at 3:26 PM, GSDlady said:

Hope there is a good showing tomorrow from those that support the Constitution.  I have not seen anything (social media, email) put out by the gun shops in McHenry County.

Board members are aware of the commie mommies. I made a mention that they should make people state where they are from when they speak, as the Lake County MDA chapters like to inflate numbers at other meetings 

On 1/31/2023 at 10:40 AM, steveTA84 said:

This anti-gun board member snapped at people applauding pro-2A statements and let her inner tyrant out 

FullSizeRender.mov 16.66 MB · 1 download  

It would be great if you could upload this to youtube or something like that. Windows wants me to buy a new codec just to watch it.

On 1/31/2023 at 1:21 PM, GSDlady said:

Was at the meeting.  When you look up useful idiot in the dictionary there is a picture of the red shirts that were there.  Do they really believe the drivel that comes out of their mouths or are they just trying to get others to believe it?

Where to start

-the mom who made her young girl wear earplugs so she wasn’t traumatized by pro-gun arguments 

-the guy that said he is regulated to have a CDL (for work) and guns should be the same, and maybe the county should enact a CDL sanctuary so he can get high/drunk and drive around and kill people

-the guy who said this will encourage brandishing and allows people to whip out their Glocks in Pulli places

-the MDA guy that says our rights come from laws, and that sheriffs not enforcing this gun law is a violation of our rights 

and on and on and on.  These people are dumber than rocks 

On 1/31/2023 at 2:21 PM, GSDlady said:

Was at the meeting.  When you look up useful idiot in the dictionary there is a picture of the red shirts that were there.  Do they really believe the drivel that comes out of their mouths or are they just trying to get others to believe it?

Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to BELIEVE that black is white, and more, to KNOW that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary.

Archived