Temporary order issued?

jkdkaliman101

There are two active threads discussing this. It’s been on all of the Chicago area local stations and some local stations out of state… I haven’t seen it air on CNN yet. Not have I seen it in t two of the three broadcast network news programs. They have only limited time on air and are likely coot on streaming programs. 

Cheers,

Tim

On 1/20/2023 at 7:20 PM, John Q Public said:

Probably because none of us watch CNN. :P

I don't either. It was top story on my Google News. I didn't see it posted anywhere here. 

On 1/20/2023 at 7:20 PM, JDW said:

Look around this section, it was posted shortly after the ruling was released.

I have been back here to look no less than once an hour all day.  I'm old and blind apparently coz I looked  😆

On 1/20/2023 at 7:24 PM, soundguy said:

There are two active threads discussing this. It’s been on all of the Chicago area local stations and some local stations out of state… I haven’t seen it air on CNN yet. Not have I seen it in t two of the three broadcast network news programs. They have only limited time on air and are likely coot on streaming programs. 

Cheers,

Tim

I should have clarified. I didn't see it on. CNN. I don't watch CNN. It was the only story I seen on my Google news app that I seen.  I have been coming here all day looking for an update and just didn't see it.  

If I could delete this thread,  I would but that's not an option. 

On 1/20/2023 at 7:57 PM, jkdkaliman101 said:

I have been back here to look no less than once an hour all day.  I'm old and blind apparently coz I looked  😆

Sorry, I should have linked the thread, my bad. 

• mauserme locked this topic

Archived