Illinois Carry Needs A Dedicated Bill Tracker Page Like This!

Flynn

On 1/17/2023 at 6:19 AM, mauserme said:

Something like this?

I'm aware we have have an every changing forum post, I just personally like the fixed interactive 'app' on their site is clean, as well as the fact it's a dedicated page with full contact info of every rep and everythign in a single 'app'

Truth is there are so many post on this forum that even I tend to miss them often even when stickied, thus the reason I like the way they had it setup.

On 1/17/2023 at 2:16 PM, Flynn said:

I'm aware we have have an every changing forum post, I just personally like the fixed interactive 'app' on their site is clean, as well as the fact it's a dedicated page with full contact info of every rep and everythign in a single 'app'

Truth is there are so many post on this forum that even I tend to miss them often even when stickied, thus the reason I like the way they had it setup.

I don't think changing the format would help you spot a stickied topic if you're missing them now.  Regardless of the contents of the topic if you miss it, you miss it.  I'm pretty sure, too, that the MSI data is as ever changing as ours is.  Legislation is not static.  

I tried a method similar to MSI's a few years ago.  All that scrolling left and right seemed to irritate most users, including myself.  Scrolling up and down makes sense on a web site, left and right not so much.

You can get a similar experience at LegiScan, which has more depth of linked info (but without the left/right stuff).  Give it a try.

Archived