Kourtney Redmond: "It’s going to happen in Black and brown neighborhoods.”

mauserme

https://www.starvedrock.media/news/state/some-illinois-sheriffs-won-t-enforce-pritzker-s-gun-ban-registry/article_6ab63fd3-190e-5090-81e8-822a8419c8ec.html

Dozens of counties across the state have already declared themselves Second Amendment sanctuary counties. Pritzker dismissed that Thursday.

Kourtney Redmond, Illinois state director with the National African American Gun Association, opposes the gun ban. He was encouraged some counties aren’t going to enforce it, but worries about the ones that will, predicting it could lead to mass incarceration.

“Maybe St. Clair County, where you have a Black population, and then you have Cook County,” Redmond told The Center Square. “They’re going to enforce the laws and so that’s going to happen in our neighborhoods. It’s going to happen in Black and brown neighborhoods.”

This will likely be an unpopular opinion. So be it.

I have said for years, if the people stopped being ignorant and looked past their petty differences and realized what the politicians were actually doing to them........good Lord, look out.

If the straights, gays, Christians, atheists, democrats, republicans, abortionists, anti-abortionists, pro-vaxx, anti-vaxx, blahh, blahh, blahh, ever looked past their superficial differences and stood together against the ever increasing tyranny of both parties (more the dems than reps, but I digress) the politicians would be terrified of the populace. 

But instead we heed our masters call and hate each other. We let Them divide us. When we are divided, we fall. If the NAAGA is worried about this gun ban, we should include them in our fight. Lest we all fall victim to tyranny.

On 1/12/2023 at 4:35 PM, JNG3 said:

If the straights, gays, Christians, atheists, democrats, republicans, abortionists, anti-abortionists, pro-vaxx, anti-vaxx, blahh, blahh, blahh, ever looked past their superficial differences and stood together against the ever increasing tyranny of both parties (more the dems than reps, but I digress) the politicians would be terrified of the populace. 

This is strictly for comedy purposes.

I have said for years, if the people stopped being ignorant and looked past their petty differences and realized what the politicians were actually doing to them........good Lord, look out.

But instead we heed our masters call and hate each other. We let Them divide us. When we are divided, we fall. If the NAAGA is worried about this gun ban, we should include them in our fight. Lest we all fall victim to tyranny.

+1

Agreed. One thing was abundantly clear and documented in the masterful amicus brief in People v Brown by Zanotti and Umholtz is that the origins of gun control were almost exclusively based on race and gender until the early 20th century.  It's worth looking up the case and reading just that part. 

Lately, the push for harsh measures is based on controlling & disarming  political opposition, which leads to genocide.  100,000,000+ humans were slaughtered in the 20th century alone for their political views by totalitarian regimes - and that number does not include those killed in war. 

It will be interesting to see how the Cook County State’s Attorney prosecutes those charged with violations of the law. She doesn’t have a record of record of being very demanding of heavy penalties. My best guess is that her lack of interest will continue and becomes her own form of refusing to prosecute. But, it shall go unreported by media and ignored by the left and JaBa. 

On 1/13/2023 at 8:40 AM, Felixd said:

It will be interesting to see how the Cook County State’s Attorney prosecutes those charged with violations of the law. She doesn’t have a record of record of being very demanding of heavy penalties. My best guess is that her lack of interest will continue and becomes her own form of refusing to prosecute. But, it shall go unreported by media and ignored by the left and JaBa. 

Her decisions will be based on your tone

On 1/13/2023 at 9:28 AM, Felixd said:

If that be the case its important that it becomes open knowledge and not allowed to die in a liberal media. Use their hypocrisy against them at every opportunity. Use it in court to show disparity. 

They don't care about appearing hypocritical anymore......POWER is the ultimate currency in this fiefdom 

Love hearing her^^^

We met her at IGOLD around 2011 or 12 while waiting in line inside the capitol building.  My daughters were young and complaining about being hungry.  They'd already tapped our supply.  Rhonda was close enough to overhear and walked over and offered a fresh bag of chips.  You never get a second chance at a first impression.

On 1/13/2023 at 11:20 AM, Jeffrey said:

Love hearing her^^^

We met her at IGOLD around 2011 or 12 while waiting in line inside the capitol building.  My daughters were young and complaining about being hungry.  They'd already tapped our supply.  Rhonda was close enough to overhear and walked over and offered a fresh bag of chips.  You never get a second chance at a first impression.

She is awesome.

On 1/13/2023 at 9:33 AM, yurimodin said:

They don't care about appearing hypocritical anymore......POWER is the ultimate currency in this fiefdom 

Please let me clarify. It really doesn’t matter if they care about being hypocritical. What matters is how the voting public perceives them. Use their hypocrisy against them and develop a sense of distrust of them in the minds of voters. It is a political tool we can use to destabilize those who oppose the liberty of the common man. Regaining our freedom is going to be slower than many of us think. We need to use every advantage we my find in the long fight ahead of us. Even if a court rules against the state it will take decades to preserve what we might win. This, as it was centuries ago, is a never ending battle. Complacency and compromise got us here, let it never happen again. Shrugging our shoulders and ruminating our laments about what happened won’t get us anywhere. We have an uphill battle ahead of us. Use every tool we have to win. 

On 1/13/2023 at 5:33 PM, 2A4Cook said:

Blacks with FOIDs and legal firearms?  Absolutely they'll come for them.  Not their criminal goons committing violent crimes with illegal guns though; that's their base, not to mention the agent of chaos they want to use in order to terrorize you into trading your rights for "safety and security."

"Cannon fodder."

On 1/13/2023 at 4:53 PM, Felixd said:

Please let me clarify. It really doesn’t matter if they care about being hypocritical. What matters is how the voting public perceives them. Use their hypocrisy against them and develop a sense of distrust of them in the minds of voters. It is a political tool we can use to destabilize those who oppose the liberty of the common man. Regaining our freedom is going to be slower than many of us think. We need to use every advantage we my find in the long fight ahead of us. Even if a court rules against the state it will take decades to preserve what we might win. This, as it was centuries ago, is a never ending battle. Complacency and compromise got us here, let it never happen again. Shrugging our shoulders and ruminating our laments about what happened won’t get us anywhere. We have an uphill battle ahead of us. Use every tool we have to win. 

They don't need to worry about what the voting public thinks anymore. They have unattended ballot drop boxes and 5+ ballots being mailed to the right harvestable addresses by "mistake" now

On 1/14/2023 at 9:44 AM, yurimodin said:

They don't need to worry about what the voting public thinks anymore. They have unattended ballot drop boxes and 5+ ballots being mailed to the right harvestable addresses by "mistake" now

We can never overcome our adversaries if we believe they’ve already won the fight. Believing they hold an insurmountable advantage only stops people from trying. Look for their weaknesses and use them against them. Do not surrender before the fight starts. 

On 1/14/2023 at 3:52 PM, Felixd said:

We can never overcome our adversaries if we believe they’ve already won the fight. Believing they hold an insurmountable advantage only stops people from trying. Look for their weaknesses and use them against them. Do not surrender before the fight starts. 

I will never believe that they have "won".  I also believe that we need to alter the tactics we use against them.

On 1/14/2023 at 3:52 PM, Felixd said:

I'm honest enough to see the battlefield for what it is.....this isn't "believe and clap harder or Tinkerbell will die" fairy-tale nonsense.

Keep in mind now the Dems cannot even have an internal war. Back when the lower end of the party got mad at leadership the Alderman wouldn't run the extra buses in Chicago to get the vote out (how do you think we got Rauner......hint, it was intentional lower turnout on the blue side). Now its all top down and they can just import box stuffers if the locals go rouge.

I'm not saying give up/don't fight but lets all at least be honest about how all the pieces are laid out on the chess board at this point in the game.

On 1/15/2023 at 3:35 PM, yurimodin said:

I'm honest enough to see the battlefield for what it is.....this isn't "believe and clap harder or Tinkerbell will die" fairy-tale nonsense.

Keep in mind now the Dems cannot even have an internal war. Back when the lower end of the party got mad at leadership the Alderman wouldn't run the extra buses in Chicago to get the vote out (how do you think we got Rauner......hint, it was intentional lower turnout on the blue side). Now its all top down and they can just import box stuffers if the locals go rouge.

I'm not saying give up/don't fight but let’s all at least be honest about how all the pieces are laid out on the chess board at this point in the game.

It is obvious that our opponents have more resources than we do. We know well that our near constant willingness to compromise has left us weak and uncoordinated. It is obvious that we are reacting to change as opposed to driving it. We’ve known for decades of the machinations of the Illinois left and the lengths that they will go to to usurp our rights and take our money. But we hurt ourselves if we believe that the enemy cannot be stopped, that their advantages are too overwhelming. We hurt our cause and abdicate our civil rights if we melt away because we feel the deck is stacked against us. This is the time for us to coalesce around the protection of our civil rights and challenge any government that fails to protect them. We need to shape the battlefield to our advantage. 

Archived