Why/ How Is JB So Smug About Forcing Police to Do His Bidding?

speedbump

Meet the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board, who certify and DE-certify police officers in Illinois:

https://www.ptb.illinois.gov/about/board-members/

As you can see, with few exceptions their public statements and positions have been rabidly anti-2a, and anti-constitutional.  Look for Gov Pritzger to leverage his influence over these folks in the coming weeks and months to attack his political opponents who are simply abiding by their oaths of office - which he himself is clearly incapable of doing.

Mission:

https://www.ptb.illinois.gov/about/agency-information/

War it is if they go this route.  Perhaps then the sheriffs can go this route too (to those viewing, county sheriffs in IL can deputize anyone they want to “keep the peace”. Keeping the peace also includes protecting against illegal/unconstitutional laws and orders, so be careful what you wish for):

E4F180F3-D265-495B-AC2F-AA4646592943.thumb.jpeg.31ccdd754121117554fb236514a827e6.jpeg655DA73F-08D7-44EC-A22E-2D29A5203D43.thumb.jpeg.ea876065d954c8fdf987f0d621de9e5f.jpeg43F99B2F-EE68-42E0-9229-C9C365777343.jpeg.52006753de9cc7141988d07715daada5.jpeg

Thanks for the thread, Speedbump

Pritzker needs to be tested for drugs or insanity. He must be high or crazy if he thinks the threats will magically get us to enforce something so egregious and unconstitutional. The IL FOP is going to have fun with his newest bit of pretentious banter. I'll be waiting for my pink slip. All of my peers are on the same page. 

On 1/12/2023 at 9:23 AM, mab22 said:

Decertify Individual LEO or whole departments?

What he can try, or what is legal.  He can't directly, but he could have the above board do it.  Would it stand up in court?  Likely not if fought (just imho).  Decertifying a COunty sheriff wouldn't work, in this regard.  ASSUMES others won't do the same.

But it isn't just the LEOs in these counties, It's the County Prosecuters.  I suppose he could try to disbar them, but how would that work, "So and So should be disbarred, for NOT adhering to their oath of office?"

On 1/12/2023 at 10:24 AM, cybermgk said:

What he can try, or what is legal.  He can't directly, but he could have the above board do it.  Would it stand up in court?  Likely not if fought (just imho).  Decertifying a COunty sheriff wouldn't work, in this regard.  ASSUMES others won't do the same.

But it isn't just the LEOs in these counties, It's the County Prosecuters.  I suppose he could try to disbar them, but how would that work, "So and So should be disbarred, for NOT adhering to their oath of office?"

Two words if he tries to go after States Attorneys. Ok, four words: immigration law....glass houses.

Part of Jabba the Hut's problem is he has selectively decided which laws to enforce and this is well documented. As such, they could turn right around and use his direct defiance of enforcing laws against him. 

On 1/12/2023 at 10:12 AM, AFigmentOfYourImagination said:

Pritzker needs to be tested for drugs or insanity. He must be high or crazy if he thinks the threats will magically get us to enforce something so egregious and unconstitutional. The IL FOP is going to have fun with his newest bit of pretentious banter. I'll be waiting for my pink slip. All of my peers are on the same page. 

Arrogance is his drug of choice.

Did Desantis do this in Florida recently with a DA?

On 1/12/2023 at 11:26 AM, G214me said:

JB is a trust fund baby that had the way smoothed by mommy and daddy and all that money. He feels he's far better and smarter than us peasants. He dreams of being the Illinois version of Kim Jong Un.

He had 99% of people in the state wearing masks. I would suggest that he is most of the way there.

On 1/12/2023 at 11:31 AM, djmarkla said:

He had 99% of people in the state wearing masks. I would suggest that he is most of the way there.

I think your percentage may be a little high based on what I seen in our area. I would guess at the height of it, 70% compliance and that was early on when people wasn't sure what was gong on. It quickly dropped to a below 50%.

He might need heart medication after the courts are done with this. Please have medical staff on standby JB. I wish him nothing but the best of health after all.

He should also get his liver enzymes checked. High carbohydrate diets do a number on the liver and has behavioral side effects.

Emotions like anger, impatience, irritability and depression are common symptoms when the liver is in distress. Worse, it can affect your decision-making abilities and cause brain fog. It may even result in aggression and nasty outburst.

We care about you big guy. Get the help you need!

On 1/12/2023 at 10:12 AM, AFigmentOfYourImagination said:

THANK YOU, for doing the right thing. They always pull this crap during bad economies to pressure all the LEO's into going along with it.

He has gotten away with everything he has wanted to do so far why would he not think he will now???? AND the few times he has been stopped, NOTHING was done to him personally for his over reach. He needs to feel the pain for his illegal and unconstitutional acts up close and personal. I know all about qualified immunity but even that has its limits and he has gone well passed what should be covered.

On 1/12/2023 at 1:06 PM, yurimodin said:

THIS.....there NEEDS to be civil and criminal consequences for violating their oaths.

10 years in club fed  for conspiring to violate constitutional right under color of law, plus civil damages that mortgages all their assets including their grandchildren's trust funds would get their attention

On 1/12/2023 at 10:32 AM, bmyers said:

Part of Jabba the Hut's problem is he has selectively decided which laws to enforce and this is well documented. As such, they could turn right around and use his direct defiance of enforcing laws against him. 

He’s been emboldened by his repeated “state of emergency” declarations.

IMO he is of the sincere belief that all he needs to do is declare something an “emergency” and he can dictate at will.

On 1/12/2023 at 1:12 PM, RANDY said:

10 years in club fed  for conspiring to violate constitutional right under color of law, plus civil damages that mortgages all their assets including their grandchildren's trust funds would get their attention

Who will put him there Biden, don't hold your breath. They're all in this together.

On 1/12/2023 at 2:07 PM, Tip said:

He’s been emboldened by his repeated “state of emergency” declarations.

IMO he is of the sincere belief that all he needs to do is declare something an “emergency” and he can dictate at will.

"In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms:

Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.

A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

*Declaration of Independence*

The power is really going to this short round ego-maniac's head along with a full blown Napoleon syndrome. Did anyone forget to tell his immenseness he works for the people? Guess they don't teach that in the private and privileged schools he attended during his billions of dollars in upbringing. We are the laughingstock in most other states vice California, Michigan, Oregon and a couple others.

Archived