Todd's latest video - Wear ear muffs if your easily offened.

mab22

In the end this is going to allow us to set so much favorable precedent on so many things and 2nd topics, as Todd said, we will have the keys to the Kingdom when the dust settles!

And I agree with the coattail riding, I know this forum is not the end all, but active membership and participation here compared to the number of FOIDs is dismal.  For myself, I have been here a lot longer than this account indicates, I had an account before this that was lost in the wind and was a lurker for years before that.  I really hope some people wake up and show up!

On 1/11/2023 at 9:55 PM, Capt_Destro said:

LOL Stop ******* Finding me. 💢

Loved it, couldnt of said it any better.

On 1/11/2023 at 10:12 PM, steveTA84 said:

Todd’s video just proved I could be very good friends with him 🤣🤣🤣

I hear ya, I don't think Todd and I would do well seated together....

It would probably turn out like this.

To be clear, I don't have a problem with Valinda. We have had our issues in the past. We have spent considerable time going over issues this year in working together. 

It is a source of irritation that I'm on a moderated status here, but I still show up to help keep you all informed as I can. 

We do have a disagreement about the performance(s) of a lawyer and his value. 

Other than that, She has been more than helpful, we talk often as my typing skills are not that of a 13 year old girl texting. We are working towards a common goal of seeing this thing gutted in the Courts and a fully enumerated 2A enforce in Illinois. I maybe more offensive in my descriptions of how we should do it than the police and well mannered Valinda, but know that what separates us is less than 2% of the whole  

I'll do another post on where I see things going and a bit of what split exists. While Illinois Carry may not be named in a suit, they are providing valuable support for our efforts and I appreciate that and thank them for it. Without it my end of this would be much harder.

On 1/12/2023 at 8:11 AM, Tvandermyde said:

To be clear, I don't have a problem with Valinda. We have had our issues in the past. We have spent considerable time going over issues this year in working together. 

It is a source of irritation that I'm on a moderated status here, but I still show up to help keep you all informed as I can. 

Other than that, She has been more than helpful, we talk often as my typing skills are not that of a 13 year old girl texting. We are working towards a common goal of seeing this thing gutted in the Courts and a fully enumerated 2A enforce in Illinois. I maybe more offensive in my descriptions of how we should do it than the police and well mannered Valinda, but know that what separates us is less than 2% of the whole  

I'll do another post on where I see things going and a bit of what split exists. While Illinois Carry may not be named in a suit, they are providing valuable support for our efforts and I appreciate that and thank them for it. Without it my end of this would be much harder.

And THAT is a huge plus. We will never be as well organized or funded as the hive-minded anti-rights crowd, but we do have powerful advantages: Natural rights, truth, and the Constitution being foremost.

I loved that last video Todd, please never change.

Well said sir, I was just trying to convey we're all on the same team here.

Take care

Scott Bowyer,

On 1/13/2023 at 12:47 AM, GTX63 said:

I'd love to see legal challenges expedited to higher courts the way they were regarding voter fraud during the past two elections.

I don't like what I am about to say.  HOWEVER.  With the 14th Amendment being now relevant to the keep and bare arms argument.  SCOTUS needs to rule on magazine and gun bans.  Can't have a guy on one side of a state line packing a dinosaur hunter while six blocks away a .22 is a weapon of war.  ALL gun laws are now in the hands of SCOTUS.  

On 1/13/2023 at 4:50 AM, techgeek said:

I don't like what I am about to say.  HOWEVER.  With the 14th Amendment being now relevant to the keep and bare arms argument.  SCOTUS needs to rule on magazine and gun bans.  Can't have a guy on one side of a state line packing a dinosaur hunter while six blocks away a .22 is a weapon of war.  ALL gun laws are now in the hands of SCOTUS.  

Heller + Bruen basically says its all BS

On 1/13/2023 at 4:50 AM, techgeek said:

"You seem ...to consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions: a very dangerous doctrine indee[d] and one which would place us under the despotism of an Oligarchy. Our judges are as honest as other men, and not more so. They have, with others, the same passions for party, for power, and the privileges of their corps. Their maxim is ‘boni judicis est ampliare jurisdictionem,’ and their power the more dangerous as they are in office for life, and not responsible, as the other functionaries are, to the elective controul. The constitution has erected no such single tribunal knowing that, to whatever hands confided, with the corruptions of time & party it’s members would become despots."

Thomas Jefferson, Letter to William Jarvis, 1820

On 1/13/2023 at 12:22 PM, Tvandermyde said:

Our republic is built upon 4 boxes.  and We use our First amendment right to petition government for redress of grievances. both in the legislature and the courts.

I believe we will prevail and have to because the when the time comes that you can't your down to the 4th box

Thank you for what you do!

On 1/12/2023 at 8:56 AM, countyline said:

Are GOA and FPC engaged in this one as well?

I don’t know what you’ve seen but, in my opinion, the GOA rarely leads in the legal front.  That group has bragged about “winning” cases but it’s participation has been primarily in filing briefs.  Let someone else do the heavy lifting, climb on at the end for the glory.  There have been a few GOA-driven battles in recent times (bump stocks as an example) and I am hoping that things improve there now that the younger Pratt seems to be taking over the family business.  It seems that any influence that group has is typically on the political front vs in the courts.

In the past, I would have funneled funds to the NRA but not these days.  The majority of my support dollars will go to local groups (not directly to the ISRA due to RP but rather to partners in the local battles) and maybe the SAF/FPC.   SAF and FPC are built more around legal action.  They’ve certainly been involved in a significant number of 2A legal cases and some significant wins.

One person’s opinion…

On 1/16/2023 at 10:41 PM, lilguy said:

What happens to all the plus 10/15 round mags in our hands now?  TV says it was a tough read.

If the bill in not enjoined, any such magazines I might or might not have anymore will be going on vacation out of state in a secure location until the law is nuked or we vacate the state entirely.

Archived