You know what would be a very effective form of resistance?

techgeek

I know it won't happen....

Every single Manufacturer, retailer, distributor refuses the business of any state which has severely limited what the common citizen can own to protect themselves while still selling these weapons of war with no place in society to the enforcers.  The laws are almost always written with carve-outs.  There should be NONE and I mean none!   

On 1/11/2023 at 6:28 PM, Dumak_from_arfcom said:

Yep.  The manufacturers need to get together and embargo sales to all law enforcement and government entities in the gun control states.  

Not even ammo.  

Ya nothing.  Simple not do business at all with government entities that have taken the infringement way too far.  

On 1/11/2023 at 5:48 PM, techgeek said:

I know it won't happen....

Every single Manufacturer, retailer, distributor refuses the business of any state which has severely limited what the common citizen can own to protect themselves while still selling these weapons of war with no place in society to the enforcers.  The laws are almost always written with carve-outs.  There should be NONE and I mean none!   

Yep, no more "high" capacity magazines and and no more "assault" weapons with a shroud. They are helping the people that are working hard to make them go out of business.

As a form of protest....

Acknowledging that I am but a "casual" trap shooter, I'd like to see the state owned (sounds just like the USSR, doesn't it?!?) World Shooting and Recreational Complex in Sparta revert to vacant property.  Better still, farm land.  But first, force the state to pick up every lead pellet and every clay chip.  

Boycott Sparta.

Close the donut shops in Chicago and Springfield. JB will have a fit. We could print a bunch of "JB Sucks" signs and pass them out at gun shops. They work on a federal level too. It sure would be fun to drive around and see thousands of them on people's lawns this summer.

Archived