Nullification begins

steveTA84

On 1/11/2023 at 7:49 PM, steveTA84 said:

You will not because you cannot, you overweight bas**rd

I was gonna ask, does he even have the legal authority?

The difference between a mandate or law being successful is how many people adhere to it. Constitutional

issues aside, the law merely is a consensus vote. 

The police will have to decide, where the stand .. it's heartening to see Sheriff's standing up .. I hope 

more stand up .. my opinion for police has been very lukewarm with recent events ...

At the end of it all, we're in great shape and the time 

is now .. 

Shannon Watt's is retiring from MDA - she is 52 years old - I take this fight between gun stores and Donald Harmon personally,

because white suburban women for too long have screamed and yelled, and like Chicago - gotten what they want..

Every time there is a mass shooting, our legislature - like these women, threatened good local businesses and individuals

with serious consequences..

As someone with a friend that just had DUI/Combo Drugs charges dropped, I guess I take this fight seriously because

what most fail to realize: you have to spend time and money, to prove you're right..

Support the organizations that are taking this fight..

We must remain strong..

I believe this law is unjust, not only because of the second amendment - but also because of the way the state

treated it's citizens during the worst of COVID-19..

Pritzker, Donald Harmon, Emmanuel Welch, these people live in luxury and safety. Regardless of what Pritzker

says, he will always be a liar: some zip codes are greater than others. There is a very bitter taste now, between

collar counties/cities and wealthy communities like Highland Park - and the news today reflects that..

..we can only remain strong if we remain defiantly disobedient and peaceful..

..I'm tired of having to drive a county over to spend less on gas and range ammo..I'm tired of worrying about local

ordinances..I'm glad they chose to fight us now and here..in the courts..

Now could not be a more perfect time for us all to unite and support these organizations to defend our rights. What

good is any firearm, if the next generation can't own it ?

On 1/11/2023 at 4:37 PM, Dumak_from_arfcom said:

Lake County won't.  Our new woke sheriff who got in via ballot harvesting (cheating) sucks. 

Maybe we can "Letter bomb" "Mas Mail" copies of these  letters  to Lake County Sheriff  and the other Sheriffs who will be violating Our 2nd Amendment...

I just got a new printer today and I could buy a bunch of stamps...

How many new Felons in the state now ? 2 million?

If every gun owner in the state sent a letter to the Lake county sheriff it would probably fill his office and then some.

Then repeat for all the others

On 1/11/2023 at 8:24 PM, ScopeEye said:

Maybe we can "Letter bomb" "Mas Mail" copies of these  letters  to Lake County Sheriff  and the other Sheriffs who will be violating Our 2nd Amendment...

I just got a new printer today and I could buy a bunch of stamps...

How many new Felons in the state now ? 2 million?

If every gun owner in the state sent a letter to the Lake county sheriff it would probably fill his office and then some.

Then repeat for all the others

How many new Felons? Only as many as the police can arrest and charge, and only as many as the courts will prosecute and convict..unless you're arrested and charged..you are not a felon..though the potential for it happening is very great at the moment.

On 1/11/2023 at 8:16 PM, crufflesmuth said:

The difference between a mandate or law being successful is how many people adhere to it. Constitutional

issues aside, the law merely is a consensus vote. 

The police will have to decide, where the stand .. it's heartening to see Sheriff's standing up .. I hope 

more stand up .. my opinion for police has been very lukewarm with recent events ...

At the end of it all, we're in great shape and the time 

is now .. 

Shannon Watt's is retiring from MDA - she is 52 years old - I take this fight between gun stores and Donald Harmon personally,

because white suburban women for too long have screamed and yelled, and like Chicago - gotten what they want..

Every time there is a mass shooting, our legislature - like these women, threatened good local businesses and individuals

with serious consequences..

As someone with a friend that just had DUI/Combo Drugs charges dropped, I guess I take this fight seriously because

what most fail to realize: you have to spend time and money, to prove you're right..

Support the organizations that are taking this fight..

We must remain strong..

I believe this law is unjust, not only because of the second amendment - but also because of the way the state

treated it's citizens during the worst of COVID-19..

Pritzker, Donald Harmon, Emmanuel Welch, these people live in luxury and safety. Regardless of what Pritzker

says, he will always be a liar: some zip codes are greater than others. There is a very bitter taste now, between

collar counties/cities and wealthy communities like Highland Park - and the news today reflects that..

..we can only remain strong if we remain defiantly disobedient and peaceful..

..I'm tired of having to drive a county over to spend less on gas and range ammo..I'm tired of worrying about local

ordinances..I'm glad they chose to fight us now and here..in the courts..

Now could not be a more perfect time for us all to unite and support these organizations to defend our rights. What

good is any firearm, if the next generation can't own it ?

Good stuff right there.

On 1/11/2023 at 8:15 PM, springfield shooter said:

To borrow a thought someone here on IC expressed yesterday evening....How does the governor feel about immigration law? 

He ignores it, he wants law enforcement to uphold only the laws he likes. All the Sherrifs taking a stand against this treason and tyranny are heroes.

On 1/11/2023 at 3:51 PM, liberty13 said:

Nor mine (Will) - come on - be the first collar county to do so!

🙏 this happens.  I'm also in Will county and have been dismayed to see them remain red as a sanctuary county.  Anyone have a direct connection with the Will county sheriff?

On 1/11/2023 at 10:43 PM, Molly B. said:

I thought I saw a Gallatin Co. Sheriff statement but can't find it now.

p.s. Whoever is making the map, would you also include a numerical number in your key?  Thank you!

It’s on Twitter (person making map). Also, article in OP is being updated frequently and has all the statements 

I still think you need to be concerned about the Municipalities, towns, villages, cities, etc.

The Daily Karen posted an article - https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20230111/northern-illinois-sheriffs-announce-they-wont-enforce-firearms-ban

Lake County is all for the AWB , if these are nothing but "Killing Machines", then he can put his money where his mouth is and have his officers or sheriffs give up their "Killing machines" and remove them from the force as they have no place in society according to the Sheriff.

In an independent statement, Lake County Sheriff John Idleburg said he supports the ban, saying a "weapon of war" was used by a gunman who opened fire on a Fourth of July parade in Highland Park, killing seven people and injuring dozens more.

"As a society, so many have become numb to mass shootings as we read about them nearly every day," Idleburg said in a statement. "I truly hope this is the last mass shooting we live through before assault-style rifles are banned. Assault-style rifles are nothing more than killing machines, and they have no place in a civilized society. While the intent of my message is not meant to be political, I feel the most significant action that can be taken to minimize and prevent further carnage is by enacting a full ban on assault-style rifles."

Archived