ISRA vows to fight

Mauserwaffen98

Anti-2A Bill on the way to the Governor's Desk 

Dear Gov. Pritzker, President Harmon, and Speaker Welch,

Challenge accepted. The Illinois State Rifle Association will see the State of Illinois in court.

Best Regards,

Richard A Pearson
Executive Director
Illinois Rifle Association

PO Box 637
420 E Locust St
Chatsworth Illinois 60921
USA

You don't need to support, but one might consider accepting; we can use all the ammo we have. The ISRA are ammo, would your alienate all those that can, because they didn't meet your criteria, or accept everyone who is willing to help now, for this, with us? This is all hands.  I'll take it all wherever I find it. I suggest we all pocket the pride and work with whomever is willing to help. They may have not been the friend we would have, but they are not the enemy either. 

Resources on our side are limited... if anyone/entity want to help, I'm good with that. 

The lead dog always needs the others behind her....

Isn't that right Miss Molly?  ;)

JQ

On 1/10/2023 at 6:07 PM, John Q Public said:

You don't need to support, but one might consider accepting; we can use all the ammo we have. The ISRA are ammo, would your alienate all those that can, because they didn't meet your criteria, or accept everyone who is willing to help now, for this, with us? This is all hands.  I'll take it all wherever I find it. I suggest we all pocket the pride and work with whomever is willing to help. They may have not been the friend we would have, but they are not the enemy either. 

Resources on our side are limited... if anyone/entity want to help, I'm good with that. 

The lead dog always needs the others behind her....

Isn't that right Miss Molly?  ;)

JQ

I tend to agree.  We need to stick together like the opposition always does.  

On 1/10/2023 at 4:40 PM, mab22 said:

Only ISRA has the chance to Make ISRA Great Again. or redeem itself.

The real question is what are these orgs going to put on the table, undoing the AWB and calling it a victory, or is everything on the table, FOID, AWB, Fingerprints, constitutional carry, etc. Dragging cook county and Chicago into it as well?

Just renewed 

Archived