Illinois General Assembly 1/8/2023

mauserme

You ever wonder if the governor understands that "the people of this state" don't all live within 75 miles of downtown Chicago? Or perhaps, does he not care?

The above said, his statement does work "weapon(s) of war" twice into three short paragraphs. Impressive.

On 1/8/2023 at 5:16 PM, springfield shooter said:

You ever wonder if the governor understands that "the people of this state" don't all live within 75 miles of downtown Chicago? Or perhaps, does he not care?

The above said, his statement does work "weapon(s) of war" twice into three short paragraphs. Impressive.

I've heard national politicians call the midwest flyover country.   I've heard chicago politicians call anything south of I-80 as the flyover counties.  

They don't care about any issue outside of the metropolitan areas. 

On 1/8/2023 at 5:16 PM, springfield shooter said:

I don't even care that he doesn't care....the blatant oath breaking is what bothers me

Archived