Register or Relocate

TargetCollector

On 1/8/2023 at 3:43 PM, crufflesmuth said:

Our opposition does not hate the second amendment, guns or even self-defense. They truly believe the second amendment stops with handguns. They will absolutely, go after anything outside that. 

People like Welch and the like believe they're right, because they come from wealthy communities, where there are high amounts of family

formation and income, which means higher amounts of socialization - which usually correlate to less violence. 

The problem wealthy white and progressive Tims and Mikes face: hispanics love guns and have a deep-rooted gun culture, which

has a romantic view, especially with revolutionary figures like Zapata and Villa. 

So these people are set to lose, institutionally, because they've adopted abortion and anti-family politics (LGBTQ+)

as their platform. If not for the jurisprudence of second amendment litigation, they would still be losing..

Because progressive left wingers believe household formation and meaningful relationships only apply 

to certain income brackets - they're playing the same game with gun rights..

Unfortunately, life isn't like your rich, white suburban enclave.

In 2020, there were riots in Melrose Park and Chicago. Things happen..and quickly.

At root of the anti-violence movement, is one stubborn and obnoxious demographic: white suburban women. 

This demographic, unlike black and hispanic women, generally feel threatened when people - especially women, take responsibility 

for their own safety..why? 

Because the less need for police, means more need for individuals and community. The anti-violence movement alleges they want a less violent 

society, beyond cosmetic and capacity bans for firearms - they really never mention how this is accomplished - especially intellectually..

If assault weapons are dangerous for Illinois communities, then why can police departments still use them? if they're so dangerous, why

are police departments and officers not banned from possessing them? 

The truth, these weapons are dangerous: to a corrupt system of politicians, who until recently, were forcing and dictating rules of commerce

from buying food at chipotle, down to defining which professions were and were not essential..

Welch is intellectually dishonest, his legislation will not keep communities safe - if he really cared, he would push to eliminate the gas tax

and decriminalize prostitution, in addition to banning property taxes..

On 1/8/2023 at 4:02 PM, Evil Porkchop said:

Disagree with you on this. They are absolutely coming for handguns. They don't believe the 2A applies to the people either, just the government.

You are 1,000 percent right! They want ALL guns out of the hands of anyone but themselves and their servants.

On 1/8/2023 at 4:02 PM, Evil Porkchop said:

Disagree with you on this. They are absolutely coming for handguns. They don't believe the 2A applies to the people either, just the government.

More like they are communist agitators who HATE the constitution irregardless of whether or not rights apply to individuals or not. To them the constitution was written by white colonizing slave owning men and is therefore invalid to them.

On 1/8/2023 at 4:05 PM, ragsbo said:

You are 1,000 percent right! They want ALL guns out of the hands of anyone but themselves and their servants.

But not all at once. Instead, drip drip drip, and sometimes "le deluge".

They say, "nobody is trying to take away your guns", but their definition of "take away" is dishonest and they mean SWAT is not coming to your house "today" and "not yet", and by guns, they mean those guns that they are allowing you to retain... at this time, until the next time... you can keep those for now.  Would they stop if all that were left were single shot muskets? I don't believe they would.  What is my evidence? Their position in Heller (and today) is that the 2nd amendment does not protect any individual right to own any gun whatsoever for any reason.

On 1/9/2023 at 2:25 PM, Howard Roark said:

But not all at once. Instead, drip drip drip, and sometimes "le deluge".

They say, "nobody is trying to take away your guns", but their definition of "take away" is dishonest and they mean SWAT is not coming to your house "today" and "not yet", and by guns, they mean those guns that they are allowing you to retain... at this time, until the next time... you can keep those for now.  Would they stop if all that were left were single shot muskets? I don't believe they would.  What is my evidence? Their position in Heller (and today) is that the 2nd amendment does not protect any individual right to own any gun whatsoever for any reason.

Exactly, and they will speed it up the more they get taken away. All illegally and unconstitutional

On 1/6/2023 at 5:37 PM, yurimodin said:

Having a 12 rnd carve out to basically appease all the new sig365 owners tells me they are already feeling the heat even from fudds. All the "socially responsible" have stated for decades that the 11th round is the one that causes nuclear holocaust.

On 1/10/2023 at 4:54 AM, techgeek said:

I guess one of the demorats owns a 365

One of the first models too, and not the new X-Macro. 

Don’t register, don’t say anything. Most cops and gun owners have no idea these laws are being signed. Don’t capitulate because we will have our day in court.

If you haven’t been stocking up on magazines and training with your rifle (not just punching holes at 25 yards on benchrest), I don’t know what to tell you. 

I guarantee with the amount of visibility on Bruen, WV v. EPA, and the recent 5th circuit ruling, this will draw a lot of attention from lawyers that want a win in court with a lot of eyes on them.

On 1/10/2023 at 9:10 AM, BeardswithoutOperators said:

Most cops and gun owners have no idea these laws are being signed. 

I think that's naive given the amount of news coverage there's been about this over the last few weeks in particular. It's been aired on every news segment on every local news channel. Heck, I saw it this morning on channels 2, 5, 7, and Fox Chicago while at the gym this morning. If you don't know it's happening, it's because you don't want to know. 

On 1/10/2023 at 9:22 AM, solareclipse2 said:

I think that's naive given the amount of news coverage there's been about this over the last few weeks in particular. It's been aired on every news segment on every local news channel. Heck, I saw it this morning on channels 2, 5, 7, and Fox Chicago while at the gym this morning. If you don't know it's happening, it's because you don't want to know. 

For us downstate folks it's different. Chicago media is covering it but my local paper or TV news has had no mention of any of this, at all. They had several stories about Springfield today, including the pay raise for the politicians, but not a peep about any gun legislation. The media know that this gun grab will sell in Chicago but they also know that downstate it is not welcome news, so they don't report it.

On 1/10/2023 at 9:29 AM, mousegun6 said:

For us downstate folks it's different. Chicago media is covering it but my local paper or TV news has had no mention of any of this, at all. They had several stories about Springfield today, including the pay raise for the politicians, but not a peep about any gun legislation. The media know that this gun grab will sell in Chicago but they also know that downstate it is not welcome news, so they don't report it.

Exactly, barely a peep out of our media in central Illinois.

The irony of these Marxists who want to take our guns....

Karl Marx was pro-2A.

Karl Marx wrote that the proletariat (the people) should be armed so that way they could participate in the revolution.

And I agree - but not in the way he thinks :)   We will defend ourselves from the revolutionaries who seek to hurt us. 

On 1/10/2023 at 9:29 AM, mousegun6 said:

WSIL TV 3 has reported about the gun grab. 

On 1/10/2023 at 3:04 PM, BikerNut said:

WLS has reported on it.

Link

I don't have cable anymore and I haven't listened to WLS since Larry Lujack was on it. I'm old. I get my gun news from this site and it's a great source for truth, which I can't always count on elsewhere. Just saying that most of the print media in the country is owned by Gannet and they are not interested in spreading the word about anything they champion until it is too late to oppose it. This site is a beacon of truth in a sea of lies.

On 1/10/2023 at 9:22 AM, solareclipse2 said:

I would disagree most people have smart tvs and other digital items,  if you don’t watch local tv and sign in to here once in awhile how would you know.  

On 1/11/2023 at 1:20 PM, ZomBGone012 said:

I would disagree most people have smart tvs and other digital items,  if you don’t watch local tv and sign in to here once in awhile how would you know.  

The news of the assault weapons ban was front page news in the Peoria Journal Star this morning. There was absolutely no coverage until today, when it was too late to oppose the bill. They treat us like mushrooms, keep us in the dark and then feed us ****.

Archived