HB5855 hearing 3

Tvandermyde

On 12/20/2022 at 7:41 AM, Tvandermyde said:

up and at it to go downtown and testify today. If anyone can grab the hearing and record it it would be helpful as I plan on putting some vids up on youtube about it especially if they say anything stupid. 

I wonder if Mr. Drury is coaching Mr. Morgan, this could be fun.

Can you share the link, I might be able to do that.

On 12/20/2022 at 9:07 AM, mab22 said:

Can you share the link, I might be able to do that.

Try this link... 

Click "Live Audio and Video" on the left

Select "Video" or "Audio" link in the page that comes up.

https://www.ilga.gov/house/committees/hearing.asp?hearingid=19659&CommitteeID=2715

Or maybe this link to watch...

https://www.ilga.gov/houseaudvid.asp#

It is scheduled to begin at 10am

This page is displayed on days and at times when the House is not in session. The audio/video capabilities are activated when session actually begins. This process may take a few minutes. It may be necessary for you refresh/reload your screen at the Illinois General Assembly home page in order to access the activated link to the audio/video. Remember also that once the media player loads on your PC, you will have another 20-30 seconds of waiting while the data is buffering (depending on the speed of your connection to the Internet).

Video/Audio
Any live video/audio broadcast is the property of the Illinois General Assembly. Any use of this broadcast without the prior written consent of the Illinois General Assembly is prohibited.

Hope it works...

Cheers,

Tim

On 12/20/2022 at 7:41 AM, Tvandermyde said:

up and at it to go downtown and testify today. If anyone can grab the hearing and record it it would be helpful as I plan on putting some vids up on youtube about it especially if they say anything stupid. 

I wonder if Mr. Drury is coaching Mr. Morgan, this could be fun.

Should be able to record the session, will need to know where to put them when it's over, it will probably require 1 to 2 GIgs of storage for 2 videos, 1 st and 2nd session. 

It's not a bad idea if multiple people record in case something crashes in the process.

Archived