Best organization to fight for 2A rights in Illinois

Mike

I want to know which organization has a history of zero tolerance on infringements and has attorneys with the real chops to argue. I want intellectual heavy weights who live and breath human rights and the history and tradition of the 2nd Ammendment. 

I don't want to sound harsh, but I have never met an attorney that had the intellect to argue his or her way out of wet toilet paper. The bar(pardon the pun) to be an attorney is very low and requires very little skill in sophistry or creative thinking. 

I hope those exist in the state and I will support any organization that has attorneys that I can speak to personally and be convinced of their acumen.

On 12/6/2022 at 6:58 AM, Sol-Invictus said:

I want to know which organization has a history of zero tolerance on infringements and has attorneys with the real chops to argue. I want intellectual heavy weights who live and breath human rights and the history and tradition of the 2nd Ammendment. 

I don't want to sound harsh, but I have never met an attorney that had the intellect to argue his or her way out of wet toilet paper. The bar(pardon the pun) to be an attorney is very low and requires very little skill in sophistry or creative thinking. 

I hope those exist in the state and I will support any organization that has attorneys that I can speak to personally and be convinced of their acumen.

Have you looked into GUNSSAVELIFE.com  No compromise there.  I have been a member for somewhere around 20 years and we have expanded yearly as a real grass roots org.  Look us up and you will probably find a monthly meeting held near you, there are nine meeting places across the state and soon to be ten.   Jim.

On 12/6/2022 at 9:52 AM, sctman800 said:

Have you looked into GUNSSAVELIFE.com  No compromise there.  I have been a member for somewhere around 20 years and we have expanded yearly as a real grass roots org.  Look us up and you will probably find a monthly meeting held near you, there are nine meeting places across the state and soon to be ten.   Jim.

The meetings are great. There are updates on pending legislation locally and nationally. 
Interesting speakers. 

OK, I just became a supporting member of this site.

What I'm trying to find out is which organization will best use my contribution to fund law suits in Illinois.  I know the second amendment foundation does good work but how much do they focus on Illinois?  Guns Save Life looks good, but do they mount legal challenges?  Unfortunately, in this state fighting the laws in the courts seems to be our best option.

On 12/7/2022 at 3:22 PM, Mike said:

What I'm trying to find out is which organization will best use my contribution to fund law suits in Illinois.  I know the second amendment foundation does good work but how much do they focus on Illinois?  Guns Save Life looks good, but do they mount legal challenges?  Unfortunately, in this state fighting the laws in the courts seems to be our best option.

You are kidding right, GSL is in Illinois, they get my money very deservedly in my opinion. 

On 12/7/2022 at 3:22 PM, Mike said:

Thank you sir!

We'll do everything we can to live up to your pro-2A expectations!

Archived