Illinois Dems Target "Assault Weapons", Age of Gun Owners

mauserme

Michigan's problem: retirees are the majority of households. Where do most of these people hail from? Chicago; NYC; LA; places where firearms are not common. So that's why you have a woman elected governor. When retirement-aged men have no testosterone, they will vote for attractive women to compensate for that. People need to get involved. It's not enough to sue. We have to stop caring about picking up a box of ammo and keeping it covered in a bag. We need to keep the culture alive by avoiding the anti-violence movement goal, which is attaching stigma to something that is natural. They did that with relationships, let's not allow them to get away with that when it comes to constitutional rights. Longterm, the anti-violence movement can be stopped, when millennials start forming households and not caring about "dont' ask, don't tell" when it comes to guns. There is nothing to be ashamed of and if we don't carry that perspective, we're helping the people we claim to oppose.

On 12/5/2022 at 10:20 AM, crufflesmuth said:

Michigan's problem: retirees are the majority of households. Where do most of these people hail from? Chicago; NYC; LA; places where firearms are not common. So that's why you have a woman elected governor. When retirement-aged men have no testosterone, they will vote for attractive women to compensate for that.

Reality check question:

Did/does the same apply to Arkansas, Alaska, Kansas, Louisiana, Oregon, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas, South Carolina, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Alabama, Vermont, New Mexico, South Dakota, Nebraska, North Carolina, Connecticut, Iowa, Utah, Hawaii and New Jersey?

Arizona has elected 4 female Governors and Texas has elected 3...

If your premise was true, wouldn't Florida have elected dozens of female Governors by now?

Cheers,

Tim

On 12/5/2022 at 10:09 AM, Tvandermyde said:

here is the second part I did on HB-5855

please like, subscribe post and share this video to up our subscribers and such

thanks

I commented on the video.  Like I stated a bunch of times. I agree with this new approach.  We shouldn't explain anything to them anymore. We have the Bruen decision on our side and a supercharged right.  I think it was Justice Souter who said something to the effect of: few laws survive strict scrutiny. Well, Bruen is a step above strict scrutiny.

Tell them it is unconstitutional and they have virtually no chance in court thanks to Bruen. We will get an injunction, and we will win in court no matter what their lawyers are telling them. And we are going to go on offense and by the time IL gunowners are finished, IL gun laws will look like the gun laws in Texas.  

They don't want to come down on the bad guys, or fix schools etc, they don't mind the deaths if it furthers the agenda. We know their kids aren't in the schools and have their own security details. The don't shop at wally and the like. This allows them to howl about, "gun violence" when it has nothing to do with violent guns, but crazy people emboldened by the lack of prosecution to the fullest extent. They know the continued blood letting makes their agenda possible.  If they fixed the issues, they wouldn't have all these events to push their agenda. 

IMHO they have no intent to actually fix any of the issues, it's doesn't work for the narrative. 

If they were serious about protecting our children, how could we give billions to Ukraine and not spend a few hardening up the schools and have quick reaction units posted on the grounds. It's very simple to fix, but they really don't want to fix it.

M2pents

Done.

Edit...Edit...Edit...

Be sure that the "subject matter" is chosen, about 2/3 way down on the left hand side of the slip. Generally, the system fills it in. On this particular witness slip, it didn't.

I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't gone to check the slip, and mine didn't appear.

On 12/5/2022 at 4:25 PM, steveTA84 said:

Once it’s said and done (when word fully get out) it will be lopsided in the opposition’s favor. That said, even if it’s 400-1 oppose/proponent, they will still pass it 

I still remember when Don Harmon said how there were X thousand fewer opposing submissions on a last-minute hearing compared to the first hearing which had more lead time, so those X thousand must think the bill was acceptable to them. 

Edit - not this bill... Might have been Dealer Licensing. 

On 12/5/2022 at 12:07 PM, soundguy said:

Reality check question:

Did/does the same apply to Arkansas, Alaska, Kansas, Louisiana, Oregon, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas, South Carolina, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Alabama, Vermont, New Mexico, South Dakota, Nebraska, North Carolina, Connecticut, Iowa, Utah, Hawaii and New Jersey?

Arizona has elected 4 female Governors and Texas has elected 3...

If your premise was true, wouldn't Florida have elected dozens of female Governors by now?

Cheers,

Tim

When you have progressive governors, you can see a pattern of low-testosterone men/women in the background. It's almost exclusive to progressive states.

On 12/5/2022 at 5:44 PM, steveTA84 said:

Meh, I’ve seen more creative ones, and these people (moms/others) already think you’re responsible for kids getting killed because you have an “evil” rifle, so who cares what they think

I just don't see a good reason to live down the to the stereotypes and give the ignorant Karens the high ground.

Archived