Firearm prohibitionists roll out a goofy new campaign

steveTA84

“Halt the assault” LOL. Such clowns. Maybe we can start campaigning for less emotionally unstable people being part of dumb groups like G-PAC https://www.kfvs12.com/2022/10/13/halt-assault-illinois-gun-violence-prevention-groups-launch-statewide-campaign/

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WGEM) - National polling suggests two-thirds of adults in the United States support an assault weapons ban. Gun control advocates are launching a new campaign to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in Illinois. Advocates hope the “Halt The Assault” push can finally get an assault weapons ban across the finish line in Springfield.

The Gun Violence Prevention Action Committee said Thursday that 191 Illinois children and teens will die by gun violence this year. Advocates stress that those deaths are preventable.

What pisses me off is that the Supreme Court has already ruled against this crap but yet they keep pushing the unconstitutional lie. The problem is there are no negative consequences for going against the ruling. Just gets over turned and the anti's go back and do it all over again. Time to hold them accountable for violations of the Constitution and make it hurt

On 10/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, ragsbo said:

What pisses me off is that the Supreme Court has already ruled against this crap but yet they keep pushing the unconstitutional lie. The problem is there are no negative consequences for going against the ruling. Just gets over turned and the anti's go back and do it all over again. Time to hold them accountable for violations of the Constitution and make it hurt

They are emotionally immature children and should be mocked for their Karenism. Have you seen the new talking points for gun control groups. I present Newtown Action Alliance and their president, fine examples of gaslighting immature children 

On 10/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, ragsbo said:

Their careers depend on this.  They have said the Bruen ruling has no bearing on IL because the Bruen case was just about 'may-issue' carry licenses. They don't believe that but they're pretending they do because once it takes hold, their paychecks are going to be severely threatened.

Yeah I mean we’ve seen lawyers for gun control groups telling Illinois legislators that Bruen has no impact on current Illinois gun laws nor potential future assault weapons bans. That’s flagrantly wrong. They are in denial and these attempts to gaslight their constituents and lawmakers will end as we see more and more federal judges enjoining gun control laws under Bruen. 

On 10/14/2022 at 4:53 PM, Matt B said:

Yeah I mean we’ve seen lawyers for gun control groups telling Illinois legislators that Bruen has no impact on current Illinois gun laws nor potential future assault weapons bans. That’s flagrantly wrong. They are in denial and these attem

It was that idiot Everytown lawyer LOL. 

On 10/14/2022 at 4:33 PM, steveTA84 said:

They are emotionally immature children and should be mocked for their Karenism. Have you seen the new talking points for gun control groups. I present Newtown Action Alliance and their president, fine examples of gaslighting immature children 

For someone just tuning in, the data shows that Gun Free Zones are Killing Zones. The Mayor of Highland Park could not be reached for comment.

On 10/14/2022 at 4:53 PM, Matt B said:

Yeah I mean we’ve seen lawyers for gun control groups telling Illinois legislators that Bruen has no impact on current Illinois gun laws nor potential future assault weapons bans. That’s flagrantly wrong. They are in denial and these attempts to gaslight their constituents and lawmakers will end as we see more and more federal judges enjoining gun control laws under Bruen. 

I think they are going with the premise that if you tell a lie often enough it will become a truth. 

On 10/14/2022 at 2:53 PM, Matt B said:

Yeah I mean we’ve seen lawyers for gun control groups telling Illinois legislators that Bruen has no impact on current Illinois gun laws nor potential future assault weapons bans. That’s flagrantly wrong.  

Of course they will say that.

They get paid by the hour to defend those laws.

Remember, they're cronies.

On 10/14/2022 at 4:33 PM, steveTA84 said:

On that point, a display of mental illness. Ryan Petty’s daughter was killed during the Parkland Shooting. These gun grabbers are not mentally stable. Who the heck tells a guy that lost his daughter that he SUPPORTS her murder?!?!?!?

On 10/16/2022 at 6:43 PM, RECarry said:

Does anyone support a massacre of children using a machete, or poison gas, or whatever a whack job will dream up?

No. But Democrats still insist that schools should never have a deterrent force on site. Who are the negligent ones?

And, if I have heard it correctly, even the Department of Education has its own paramilitary force.  WHY???

Archived