Bailey or Pritzker

russ60477

On 10/12/2022 at 7:11 AM, richp said:

And isn't it a shame that we have to rely on the initiative of one guy like Proft to carry the water on this?

The exiled John Kass is helping with expose's on the SAFE-T Act. His post-Tribune reach is diminished but I see friends forwarding his articles on social media.

My mom told me she just doesn't like Bailey, I asked why, she couldn't give me an answer.  

I told her she talked like a sausage.

I think a lot of people have just based this on his voice being so annoying, 

But yes she will vote for Bailey and I've talked to several more that just weren't going to vote at all then and asked them so you like JB?

I think some of them will vote now, can't say for sure but I'm twisting arms.

I think a list of statements and LIE w/ brief explanations scrolling on the screen for the 30 seconds (or whatever) would be good, 

I can't believe the unemployment rate hike starting November 10th because he didn't pay if back when he could and  blew it all isn't something businesses ae bringing up. Even the commie treasurer strongly recommended he pay this while they still the federal covid funds,  It's 1.4 BILLION it has to hit employers and drive prices up.

this state is just doomed regardless.

Editing my post this just came into my inbox...

https://wirepoints.org/illinois-still-derelict-on-its-federal-loan-for-unemployment-fund-us-rep-lahood-says-pay-up-hes-right-wirepoints/

On 10/12/2022 at 7:39 AM, SiliconSorcerer said:

That article is scary.
We owe billions to the feds now, and they probably blew it on the Illinois resident pre election handouts and property tax refunds up to 300.00, per household. 

On 10/12/2022 at 12:27 PM, mab22 said:

That article is scary.
We owe billions to the feds now, and they probably blew it on the Illinois resident pre election handouts and property tax refunds up to 300.00, per household. 

I just looked have the check sitting here 9-19-22 - $400.00 unless they are giving out money for something else, 

The family relief plan 2 billion, the tax relief part was 1,8 Billion. 

I think JB dumped another 50 million into his campaign as well, he has to win on his road to run for the presidential run. 

On 10/12/2022 at 1:03 PM, SiliconSorcerer said:

I just looked have the check sitting here 9-19-22 - $400.00 unless they are giving out money for something else, 

The family relief plan 2 billion, the tax relief part was 1,8 Billion. 

I think JB dumped another 50 million into his campaign as well, he has to win on his road to run for the presidential run. 

That’s where it went, matches up with what the FED wants back, it was a LOAN not free money!
to congress and gov - You ******* MORONS JUST COST US ALL MORE MONEY!

On 10/12/2022 at 3:08 PM, mab22 said:

That’s where it went, matches up with what the FED wants back, it was a LOAN not free money!
to congress and gov - You ******* MORONS JUST COST US ALL MORE MONEY!

Simple math would put it around $250-300 per employee. It's hard to believe 1/2 the people work in this state but that's what they say. 

I'm tired of hearing about Bailey's voice. It probably does sound strange to the city folks, but I would think if accents were something to be afraid of, then the Chicago accent should terrify you. That's the accent I hear from the crooks (I mean poiticians) when we get screwed over on whatever the usurpation of the day is in this God forsaken dump. Bailey's voice is a breath of fresh air. His "country twang"  as some people describe it, is not uncommon at all down state. As a matter of fact, it is very soothing over the voices of fat boy or any other Chicago political prostitutes.

On 10/14/2022 at 2:52 PM, Ashdump said:

..........Bailey's voice is a breath of fresh air. His "country twang"  as some people describe it, is not uncommon at all down state. As a matter of fact, it is very soothing over the voices of fat boy or any other Chicago political prostitutes.

Well, I've read that Abraham Lincoln's voice had a nasally twang. And we all know that was obviously disqualifying in his case.

On 10/14/2022 at 2:52 PM, Ashdump said:

I'm tired of hearing about Bailey's voice. It probably does sound strange to the city folks...

I don't think his voice sounds strange or horribly unpleasant. It does remind me of the speaking voice of Jim Nabors. Coupled with his appearance, reminiscent (I think) of Gunnery Sgt Vince Carter (actor Frank Sutton), perhaps there's a Gomer Pyle thing going on for some urban voters.

On 10/17/2022 at 11:52 AM, soundguy said:

I don't think his voice sounds strange or horribly unpleasant. It does remind me of the speaking voice of Jim Nabors. Coupled with his appearance, reminiscent (I think) of Gunnery Sgt Vince Carter (actor Frank Sutton), perhaps there's a Gomer Pyle thing going on for some urban voters.

I find the Cheecagoe accent funny. I don' vote by a sound of a voice but what the voice means.

On 10/17/2022 at 12:39 PM, Smallbore said:

I find the Cheecagoe accent funny. I don' vote by a sound of a voice but what the voice means.

Yep… I prefer a plain Midwest voice, Tom Brokaw, Johnny Carson etc. My speaking voice is more Midwestern  than Chicago.

Once, long ago, I found myself interpreting English, in a Parisian beer bar, between the French bartender and a couple from rural Scotland who had been awarded a vacation to Paris from an employer. Neither party could understand the other. Between my extensive knowledge of world beer styles and my easy to listen to Midwestern voice, the Scottish couple had a good evening out and the bartender received a much bigger tip. I got a couple free beers. The next evening I was cheerfully greeted by the bartender with “Monsieur, you have returned!”.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:30 AM, SiliconSorcerer said:

Doesn't say much...

The Federal Unemployment Tax Act requires employers to pay a 6% tax on an employee’s first $7,000 of their wages but offers a 5.4% tax credit. If Illinois still has a deficit come Nov. 10, Illinois businesses with partially lose their tax credit.

You mean if they don't repay the loans?

Do you really think Pritzker or IL congress cares?

https://t.co/1KjRbyb99J  

Democrat-turned-independent Tulsi Gabbard backs Republican ‘man of the people’ Bailey as one of the ‘great American patriots’

Despite saying former President Donald Trump was “unfit to serve” as president in 2019, Gabbard is now campaigning for Trump-endorsed GOP gubernatorial candidates, including Bailey, Tudor Dixon in Michigan and Kari Lake in Arizona, as well as Nevada Senate candidate Adam Laxalt.

On 10/31/2022 at 10:11 PM, Lou said:

https://t.co/1KjRbyb99J  

Democrat-turned-independent Tulsi Gabbard backs Republican ‘man of the people’ Bailey as one of the ‘great American patriots’

Despite saying former President Donald Trump was “unfit to serve” as president in 2019, Gabbard is now campaigning for Trump-endorsed GOP gubernatorial candidates, including Bailey, Tudor Dixon in Michigan and Kari Lake in Arizona, as well as Nevada Senate candidate Adam Laxalt.

I heard about that.

https://www.facebook.com/BaileyforIllinois/videos/440804011568986/

On 11/1/2022 at 8:42 AM, Jeffrey said:

Agreed however, one move will end much better than the other.

Jesus once said that he who is not against me is for me.  

Imo, I may not agree with everything Tulsi Gabbard says but on the other hand she’s fighting on our side to a point.  If she helps Bailey win that is fine by me.

Archived