Biden is flat out lying again about the 2nd! And of course he is again threatening to send the military after people that don't agree with him!

Flynn

• Flynn changed the title to Biden is flat out lying again about the 2nd! And of course he is again threatening to send the military after people that don't agree with him!

“And for those brave right-wing Americans who say it’s all about keeping Americans independent and safe, you want to fight against the country? You need an F-15, you need something a little more than a gun,” Biden told the crowd, referring to the second amendment.

He's always seems to enjoy playing the bully.  He just seems a little long in the tooth to play the part effectively now.

On 8/30/2022 at 6:53 PM, mauserme said:

He's always seems to enjoy playing the bully.  He just seems a little long in the tooth to play the part effectively now.

Or he’s gone completely off his rocker, and the dementia meds aren’t helping anymore. 
I see him as more of a wannabe bully, he ain’t got ****.

Typical liberal wanna be bully= knows he is safe with all the secret service guys and gals etc protecting him. Put him on the street with no one around who is PAID to protect him, and he will be wetting his depends and crying for momma!

Someone should ask him how that "F15" attitude worked out in Afghanistan.  

On 8/30/2022 at 10:04 PM, Lou said:

The man is senile and has lost his grip on reality. To him, he probably thinks he is telling the truth. 

He also is in possession of the nuclear launch codes.  

Sleep well tonight…….

Thats an opinion… I’m guessing he’s not even close to senile and just has a different point of view. It seems that SCOTUS has not yet declared that our 2A is absolute. There are limitations, which may continue to evolve, one way or another. 

I sleep better re the launch codes than I did a couple years ago…

C'mon Man! He single handedly took down an entire gang by simply providing a lady with the phone number of the local police and it doing so lowered the crime rate in the entire city!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-tells-the-tale-of-when-he-helped-an-elderly-lady-take-down-a-gang-and-lower-the-crime-rate

On 8/30/2022 at 10:22 PM, soundguy said:

I’m guessing he’s not even close to senile

Are we talking about the same guy, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.?

If so, LOL...  

Definition of senile
1: of, relating to, exhibiting, or characteristic of old age
senile weakness
especially : exhibiting a loss of cognitive abilities (such as memory) associated with old age

Are you seriously saying that definition doesn't apply to him after being able to watch the plethora of nearly 5 decades of earlier in life videos available of him and comparing them to his current state, seriously?

The clown is on a roll, showing the world just how clueless, stupid and ignorant he really is...

"Supply DNA.  Supply DNA.  Because AR-15s just rips the body apart.  Could not identify — could not identify the body." 

"Do you realize the bullet out of an AR-15 travels five times as rapidly as a bullet shot out of any other gun, five times — is lighter — and can pierce Kevlar?" 

And of course he is stuck decades in the past or it's pure senility, as he is still pushing the long debunked claim that the 2nd is about hunting deer...

"And by the way, how many — my dad used to love to hunt in the Poconos when we lived in Scranton. How many deer or bear are wearing Kevlar vests, huh? (Laughter.) Not a joke." 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/08/30/remarks-by-president-biden-on-the-safer-america-plan/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-blasted-mocking-brave-second-amendment-defenders-you-need-f-15-fight-america-not-gun

... "For those brave right-wing Americans who say it’s all about keeping America independent and safe ...

Social media users attacked the comment for being tone-deaf and criticizing American citizens. Others pointed out that this claim followed the one-year anniversary of Biden’s Afghanistan pullout, where several weapons, including F-15s, were left behind for Taliban forces.

"The only F-15s the Taliban had when they fought against our country were the ones Biden left in Afghanistan for them," X Strategies senior digital strategist Greg Price tweeted.

"The president has been saying this for years but it's less and less congruent with how even his own administration has played out. How many F-15s did the Taliban have when Biden decided to surrender Afghanistan to them?" The Reload founder Stephen Gutowski wrote.

Red State deputy managing editor Brandon Morse joked, "I'd say he's ignoring the Eric Holder ‘Fast and Furious’ scandal but it's Biden and it's very likely that he actually forgot."

"This is a stupid comment that shows the constitutional and historical illiteracy of the dumbest president in living memory," radio host Buck Sexton tweeted.

Former Babylon Bee senior writer Frank Fleming joked, "Hey, he's copying one of my old The Babylon Bee articles. ‘Emperor Palpatine Urges Citizens To Give Up Their Blasters Since They'd Need A Death Star To Beat The Empire.’"

The Federalist senior legal correspondent Margot Cleveland tweeted, "So, ‘Safer America’ means, ...checks notes:  A government threatening its citizens with F-15s.q"

"I can't believe this idiot is president," The Federalist senior editor David Harsanyi wrote.

Biden also announced his renewed efforts to "ban assault weapons" to combat rising crime rates. He reiterated several debunked and questionable claims during his speech such as that cannons were prohibited when the Second Amendment was being passed and that the amendment is "not absolute." 

On 8/31/2022 at 6:08 AM, mauserme said:

Lest there be any confusion about his intentions:

https://www.dw.com/en/us-biden-addresses-gun-control-in-pennsylvania/a-62977925

Mauser...Mauser...Mauser...it's all a simple misunderstanding. He means us no harm, I'm sure.

Of course, I am equally sure that the moon is made of green cheese. 

On 8/30/2022 at 10:22 PM, soundguy said:

Thats an opinion… I’m guessing he’s not even close to senile and just has a different point of view. It seems that SCOTUS has not yet declared that our 2A is absolute. There are limitations, which may continue to evolve, one way or another. 

I sleep better re the launch codes than I did a couple years ago…

Wow......

On 8/31/2022 at 9:27 AM, steveTA84 said:

Wow......

I don’t remember the previous nuclear access code carrier making threats against Americans.  The current code carrier has made it a point that he would as he has the bully power.  IMHO those in that level of power should not be making off the cuff remarks about what the Americans would need to have if they revolted!  Dropping the F-15 bomb at every turn would seem one has an enlarged power complex.  As always.....FJB

On 8/31/2022 at 11:11 AM, SiliconSorcerer said:

A few questions come to mind. 

Does Biden realize that the military is transitioning to a different platform and round than the M16/M4 because they consider the 5.56 round under-powered?

Does he know that in most states you cannot hunt deer with an AR because it is considered  cruel because it is not lethal enough for a one shot kill?

On 8/31/2022 at 11:07 AM, Dumak_from_arfcom said:

Watch Biden's debate against Paul Ryan.  

Biden was sharp.  Compare that to now and there is no other explanation. 

You have to be a blind partisan to not see that Biden is vastly diminished, but we don't know if there are any other issues like dementia. 

This is what I can't beleive people don't see, we literally have decades of video of Biden speaking publically, yes he has always had a minor stutter, but what he does on film now is WELL beyond a minor stutter.

Things like clenching your fist, pulling your arms to your side, freezing up and staring into space in some sort of demented Cornholio impersonation is not normal, it's simply not.  Him spewing out complete word soup is not normal, sure with his minor stutter he had some mild world soup decades ago, but again it's obvioulsy something more now as it doesn't compare to what it was.  And just a few weeks ago, him forgetting he shook Chuck Schumer's hand within seconds and staring into space and looking confused when he didn't get another hand shake is just downright scary. You don't need to be a medical doctor to see that it's not nomal and that something more is going on.  Occam's razor sure points to senility/cognitive decline or full blown dementia unless you are one to play mental gymnastics with excuses trying to explain it away as him being a jokester or something.

In typical fashion a democrat completely ignores the past.  Never mind the countless hours of video/audio/etc. of them.  It was only months ago that the top few dems were all out telling us they don't have the legal authority to just delete college loan debts yet here we are.

Also, the Cornholio reference is absolutely spot on.  They even kind of look alike. 

I was 16 in 1988.   I remember watching Reagan that last year of his presidency and thinking, man, something isn't right about him.  He would call on a reporter, listen to the question, and then seem to forget what the question was, lose his train of thought, and toss out a word salad.  

The press was more honest back then.  No way they would have let Reagan have a list of reporters to call on with pre-approved scripted questions and answers written down.  

Archived