FOID Ecards- Who has had them accepted, and where? Gat Guns accepts them.

Hello.  I am waiting for my FOID card.  The website says that it was printed on 7-19-2022.  I have been to Bass Pro in Bolingbrook, Mega Sports in Plainfield, and RKA Gun gallery in Plano.  None of those places will recognize the electronic card.  I went to Gat Guns in Dundee, and they DO recognize it.  They are very friendly also.  Anyone have any other places take them?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 9:54 PM, Don7070 said:

Hello.  I am waiting for my FOID card.  The website says that it was printed on 7-19-2022.  I have been to Bass Pro in Bolingbrook, Mega Sports in Plainfield, and RKA Gun gallery in Plano.  None of those places will recognize the electronic card.  I went to Gat Guns in Dundee, and they DO recognize it.  They are very friendly also.  Anyone have any other places take them?

for all the bad hype Gat guns get I’ve never had a bad experience there. though as big as they are they never seem to have what I’m looking for yet their much smaller competitor fox valley seems to always do, but then again usually I’m going after the high end pistols 

my coworker said they accepted his purchase with an E card 

Archived