Another AWB? - Glen Ellyn

ILgunguy

On 8/7/2022 at 3:27 PM, SiliconSorcerer said:

As much as I'm not happy with the ISRA I've heard not of a word of this elsewhere, so I appreciate the 57 cents being spent. 

I kind of know the president, he will be cc'd on my letter to the village's attorney. 

How about an email alert?

How about a mention on the webpage?  The facebook?  
Additional expenditure? $0.00

It's said village board so I have nothing further, I've sent a letter to the village lawyer and the president and they are currently working on my FOI (asking questions) I asked any correspondence from/to an Glen Ellyn by a specific email so it shouldn't be to hard.  I kept this simple so I can get the answer prior to the meeting. 

That being said the village board is pretty much hand picked by "Glen Ellyn Civic Betterment Party" a committee that interviews and recommends candidates to support, without their support they will bury you if necessary.  ($)  

On 8/8/2022 at 11:14 AM, SiliconSorcerer said:

It's said village board so I have nothing further, I've sent a letter to the village lawyer and the president and they are currently working on my FOI (asking questions) I asked any correspondence from/to an Glen Ellyn by a specific email so it shouldn't be to hard.  I kept this simple so I can get the answer prior to the meeting. 

That being said the village board is pretty much hand picked by "Glen Ellyn Civic Betterment Party" a committee that interviews and recommends candidates to support, without their support they will bury you if necessary.  ($)  

Good stuff!!! If there’s hits, post the emails here

On 8/9/2022 at 10:37 PM, Black Flag said:

You mean the Village of Glen Ellyn is not holding a workshop about banning semi-auto firearms while being tugged along by the Moms?

I was assured there is no plan to address the issue during any meeting of the Board and no agenda including the matter for an upcoming meeting in the foreseeable future.

It was a pleasant and polite exchange I have no reason to doubt this otherwise where the ISRA came up with this IDK. 

I wasn't born here but it's been a very long time.

Archived