Stay the course, folks, so we don't hand the country back to wack jobs like this.

mikew

I had to read the caption for the picture to realize there was red goo to symbolize blood, or it was blood.

I suppose people that are not color blind would be instantly grossed out.

Apparently we are the extremists, so hurray for us.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2022/7/13/23207080/supreme-court-right-wing-2022-election-ben-jealous-column

image.png.c7f671300fcb8e89dcc16bcf498aabaa.png

In the term that has just ended, the new far right-wing majority on the Supreme Court went on a rampage. They have torn up decades of legal precedent to diminish Americans’ rights and legal protections. To justify the results they wanted, they lied in their rulings the way some of them lied to get on the court. It has been a shameful display of power politics disguised as judging.

It is not a generalization when I say that the Liberal Democratic party during the last generation has perfected the creation and promotion of more hate groups than can be counted.

It is also ironic that they set up organizations inside the government and out, designed to label and persecute those they deem as haters and domestic terrorists.

Of course that is my opinion.

On 7/14/2022 at 6:44 AM, ElMono said:

You guys like to forget that your team literally tried to overthrow the country. But do go on about how bad Antifa is. 

Our 'team' immediately condemned the actions at the US Capitol on Jan 6, 2021. I don't recall anybody on our 'team' collecting money and offering to pay bail for those who were arrested for their actions that day.

Your 'team' aided and abetted the rioting, looting, and burning in major cities across the country and many on your 'team' still seem to celebrate those actions.

If our entire 'team' actually wanted to "overthrow the country", I'm pretty sure things would have went a lot differently that day.

On 7/14/2022 at 9:06 AM, MagSlap said:

Ooooh.... You wont speak to it cuz..reasons...right?

"The GOP is straight up 1930's Germany and you guys are cheering it on."

THERE IT IS!!!

GOP are 'nazis'...

(Did you huff and puff..fold your arms and squeak when you typed that?)

Says the 'team' that is ignoring the SCOTUS on its recent rulings...

Says the 'team' that would rather make you dead then allow you to have your own opinion.

So...How is your 'team' doing so far...since they 'took charge'?

Please list TWO THINGS...positive they have accomplished?

We will wait.

(While I expect this to be an exercise in futility... I'll at least find this entertaining)

🤣

GOP is perfecting minority rule. Those who steal for you will eventually steal from you. I don’t believe for a minute that the major money donors (on either side) give a damn about any of us. 

Rioting, looting, seizing government or private property has no place in our society. Most conservatives seem supportive and apologetic towards the Jan 6 rioters and Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupiers however. We can argue the scale of one vs another but none were ok.  

We now have a 10 year old girl… a girl… almost forced to carry a child to term. Were LEO or the courts interested in how she got raped or by whom? We are just learning about that now… but the conservative voices seemed more interested in denying the story than investigating the culprit. 

Conservatives have done a great job holding their party accountable for many moral issues. At some point healthcare, clean air, clean water, etc. also become moral issues. So does food supply. We hear a lot about Bill Gates buying farmland and nothing about the oil companies in Texas doing the same, except the Texas oil companies are shutting down agriculture on the land they acquire. Maybe instead of going after Facebook and Twitter, focus on companies that really do impact our survival?

I feel conservatives are doing a great job protecting my gun rights but are perfectly happy to let me be screwed in so many other ways I just don’t see the advantage. 

Ok Joe Biden, almost forced to carry to term!  Even though she could have gotten help IN OHIO.

Once informed law enforcement investigated and arrested the rapist.  Sometimes these things take a few day.  But hearing something and two hours later spewing BS like Joe and the Horse Whippers in Texas, again stupid BS.

I do agree with your emphases on it being a girl! Cause we all know a boy couldn’t be getting pregnant and forced to carry to term!  Or do we?

Overall, would it be better for the girl to have that abortion or for the girl to have never been raped?  If you think the later, then you should also probably note that the rapist was in the U.S.A. illegally and consider which political party tacitly encourages illegal immigration and occupation before going far down that road... 

As to the clean air, clean water, etc...  There is a balance point with everything.  The EPA's interpretations related to Waters of The U.S. were way too far reaching.  Essentially, they were trying to control a huge amount of land within the U.S.  As a pond owner and land owner, I am a great steward of the land.  I don't need a bureaucrat with little knowledge and no skin in the game telling me how to best utilize my land or requiring thousand's of dollars worth of consultant fees and permits to do something on it.  The group over on pondboss.com are huge advocates of taking care of their ponds and environments and huge opponents of waters of the US / EPA overreach.

As to healthcare...  There are certainly cases where an individual develops health issues through no fault of their own.  I am very empathetic to them and do not object to some of the taxes I pay helping them.  On the other hand, there are also a number of individuals who bear great responsibility for their health issues - whether that is from heavy smoking / drinking / drug use / etc. - and have never worked a real job in their life.  I feel far less compelled to pay taxes to assist them.

Facebook and Twitter shape / censor / distort public perception and discussion.  Social media companies were given protections that print media doesn't have at one point to help boost a growing area.  The time has passed for the social media companies to follow the same guidance.  Either they censor and face liability or they don't censor based upon a clear bias and continue to enjoy the immunity.

On 7/15/2022 at 4:07 PM, C0untZer0 said:

This quote has alternatively been attributed to Vladimir Ilʹich Lenin, Joseph Goebbels and Saul Alinsky, but there is no evidence that any of them ever said it:

What's more important is who lives by it.  Hillary?  Check!  DNC?  Check!  Pelosi, Biden and Co?  Check!

Alleged "Trump-Russian collusion" = Hillary, DNC, Biden collusion with Russians.

Alleged Trump "quid pro quo" in Ukraine = Biden extortion of Ukrainian President/quid pro quo to protect Hunter & Bursima.

Alleged January 6th "insurrection" = Dem soft coup in stealing 2020 POTUS election.

I could go on ...

Archived