Under review -9 days remaining

I’m currently on day 129 for my conceal carry license. Online states Your submission successfully completed the background review and has been sent to await printing. I recently noticed under review status it’s showing negative days remaining increasing each day. Do anyone know what the negative days mean? 

Based upon the successfully completed background you are approved.  The awaiting printer is another story.  Could be a bit.  There is no deadline as I know it as some have waited 6 months to get their CCL in hand.  Take most dates and timelines on the ISP portal with a grain of rock salt!  They have a history of being out of date and run poorly for years.

On 7/9/2022 at 10:34 AM, Euler said:

Days remaining is days until ISP hits the statutory deadline to put a card in your hands. Negative days means ISP is past the statutory deadline.

So, in other words, it’s recognition by ISP of the number of days they have denied someone their rights under color of law???

On 7/9/2022 at 12:19 PM, Tip said:

So, in other words, it’s recognition by ISP of the number of days they have denied someone their rights under color of law???

"Color of law" is like when the cops bust into your home without a warrant to seize your antique coin collection and claim exigent circumstances. Unless it's running late on purpose, ISP running late is just regular, bureaucratic incompetence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived