US Sells 1 Million Civilian Guns for Record-Setting 35th Straight Month

Flynn

You definitely can't blame people for buying guns for protection.

My question is given these numbers and the assumption that a decent percentage of these are first time buyers, how can the politicians who are pushing woke agendas / defund the police / no cash bail / etc. still be polling so well?  Mind boggling and frustrating to me.  Is the percentage of the population who are that stupid / brain washed really that large?  Guess we might find out with the next election.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:28 PM, russ60477 said:

I was never pro gun ,but I was never against them. But sadly to say ever since the civil unrest we had a couple years back, and the crime rate has not stop going up

is why I am now pro gun. 

An increase in experience often improves intelligence.  Welcome to the "light" side. 😀

On 7/7/2022 at 6:20 PM, Flynn said:

Sales may have declined (likley in large part due to no more free money handouts) buy they are still selling at well over a million a month.

Could also be that everyone and their brother that wanted one now has one, and ammunition since we see that in stock again.  I can say for myself I was raised around them.  Grew up partially in North Carolina then we moved to Ohio later in my childhood.  My wife is from Illinois and so that’s how I ended up out here.  But really I wouldn’t have considered myself a gun nut or a 2nd amendment/nra type person.  

My wife and I were married more than 10 years before  the riots in 2020.  Since that time I’m definitely more aware of my rights, and going out to the range can just be fun as well.  But had everyone not started rioting in 2020, I probably still wouldn’t have a gun in the house.  So if democrats plans were to take guns away, in my case their plan backfired when they started talking about defunding police.

On 7/7/2022 at 5:46 PM, JTHunter said:

That is very likely "wishful thinking" on their part. 😆

Either that or, with the absence of "stimulus money", people have bought their guns and are now saving their money for inflation-ravaged essentials.

When I bought my last Glock I was joking with the clerk that I didn’t really need another one but since Biden sent me the money to stimulate the economy it was my patriotic duty to help in any way I could. 

On 7/8/2022 at 6:03 AM, Lou said:

When I bought my last Glock I was joking with the clerk that I didn’t really need another one but since Biden sent me the money to stimulate the economy it was my patriotic duty to help in any way I could. 

Every time they ramp up the rhetoric I go find the most insane firearm and buy it, this one uses that 5.7 stuff ;) (and I bought a pile of that as well) 

I still love this story about Hale DeMar:

https://reason.com/2005/06/01/self-defense-vsmunicipal-gun-b/

Hale DeMar purchased 2 firearms and kept them locked in a safe for 20 years in their original packaging.  He never even loaded them until after his home was burglarized and his car and house keys were stolen.  The thief returned the next night to burglarize DeMar again.  Because of the events of that night and the crazy anti-gun wackos in Wilmette, the Hale DeMar law was created.

On 7/8/2022 at 11:45 PM, C0untZer0 said:

I know someone who purchased an M4~ish 5.56 just because he was convinced they were going to be banned.

I don't even think he even zeroed it.

I bought quite a few AR lowers when Obama was elected, most are still virgins that can't decide if they are rifles or pistols 😂

On 7/8/2022 at 6:03 AM, Lou said:

Took my first retirement check from the ultra-liberal teacher's union and bought a Colt 380.

I know someone who purchased an M4~ish 5.56 just because he was convinced they were going to be banned.

Wait

They need to be zeroed?

Its not point n click? So all my video gaming experience (35+) years was a waste?

And, who do I hire for this zero?

Me too so I brought him to my range and we fixed that, its a rock arsenal and it doesnt suck.  I took my CDR-15 takedown with my new thermal scope. The electronic sight and hot inverse.  Way cool beans....

I really like his pull handle great for a scope I might have to get one of those. 

On 7/9/2022 at 1:57 PM, SiliconSorcerer said:

I see the NEA is taking a big pro abortion stand and sending money.  Why in the .. are they getting involved for. More teachers need to quit the union. 

There are a lot of wonderful people in the teaching profession - but the union is nothing less than a mafia.  And I'm not exaggerating.  

On 7/14/2022 at 8:45 AM, max503 said:

There are a lot of wonderful people in the teaching profession - but the union is nothing less than a mafia.  And I'm not exaggerating.  

Yes but people have to remember the Chicago teachers union is VERY different than anytown IL.  I'm not saying it's not a local mafia but Chicago is clearly out of control.

If this amendment passes in November we are ALL screwed, the average real-estate taxes (I thing per the BGA) will raise $2,100 per household.  I'm already paying nearly 2G just to rent my house, thank God it's paid for and I'm sure we are all in for a housing awaking here soon.    Might be just leave the gas on when you leave. 

Archived