Ever heard of this?

illinois_buckeye

This came into my email from palmetto state armory.  Looks like a specialty gun to their store, but looks like a nice kit for the sale price.  Not that I need another gun at the moment. 

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-dagger-compact-9mm-rmr-pistol-w-10-pmag-27rd-15rd-magazines-psa-pistol-bag.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=daily_deals&utm_campaign=20220702&utm_term=morning&utm_content=51655128277#compliance

Edited by illinois_buckeye

They do not ship ar/Ak’s to Chicago or cook zips. From what I’ve heard they won’t even ship accessories or parts to these locations if they are for an ar or ak. It would not surprise me if they included pistols in this blanket blacklisting of addresses.

Ironic that they incorporate little pro-2a blurbs and quotes as part of their web page design when they really aren’t 2A advocates at all. But people, usually not from IL, eat that **** up cuz their guns seem to hold up decent while still being in the lowest bracket price-wise. That’s as good a reason as any for them to go full shill, I suppose. 

On 7/3/2022 at 11:50 AM, soundguy said:

I just looked to buy a Girsan MCP35 at CDNN. Alas… they will not ship mags over 10 rounds to anywhere in Illinois. There are others with the same policy. I’d love to convince them all their policy is wrong. 

yep, isn’t it great how being right doesn’t matter when the companies don’t care? I just wish our fellow consumers in less restrictive locales could be made aware of just how annoying it is when these things happen.