Relief Granted answer added yes or no questions

Dani

So I am one of the lucky ones that got their rights restored not easily might I add and received my FOID back in March of 2022 and recently took my 16 hour class to get my CCL. The question is when I was on the ISP portal the first question was have you ever been convicted of a felony yes, no or relief granted. I entered the truthful answer of relief granted and then uploaded the court order but after all was said and done I got concerned will this get me denied or will I get my CCL with no issues?? 

So ok I applied with fingerprints 3/16/15 Went under board review and was ultimately denied a year later with cook county using an expunge record and Grundy County using just a few phone calls against me to my home. So I didn’t appeal I just said the heck with it! Decided to reapply years later. So I got my app reset and reapplied years later wondering ok what can they say now 1/12/22 with prints and not using cook as address because I haven’t lived  there in well over 10 years now. I answered no to that (question) because my record is expunged. Card in hand 04/14/22 good luck.