Rules For Thee....

springfield shooter

I'm actually more interested in another example of how the Democrats have politicized and weaponized federal law enforcement as their personal SS, SD and Gestapo.  The weaponization of the DoJ and FBI is already well known.  But, how about using the Secret Service as a personal criminal clean-up crew to intimidate an FFL into giving up the evidence of Hunter's crime, so that they can dispose of it for FORMER VP Sniffy McPuddingpants?  The serial sniffing yuan magnet was a private citizen at that time, and the Trump Administration was purportedly in control of federal law enforcement.  I say "purportedly" because the Democrats had clearly weaponized the DoJ and FBI to subvert the duly elected President's administration from within.  And they weren't doing this in a vacuum; clearly, someone was directing this orchestra, and we all know damned well it wasn't Sniffy.  It is whoever is the power behind the cadaver of Sniffy now.  Seems someone found a way around term limits ...

On 6/3/2022 at 1:03 PM, 2A4Cook said:

I'm actually more interested in another example of how the Democrats have politicized and weaponized federal law enforcement as their personal SS, SD and Gestapo.  The weaponization of the DoJ and FBI is already well known.  But, how about using the Secret Service as a personal criminal clean-up crew to intimidate an FFL into giving up the evidence of Hunter's crime, so that they can dispose of it for FORMER VP Sniffy McPuddingpants?  The serial sniffing yuan magnet was a private citizen at that time, and the Trump Administration was purportedly in control of federal law enforcement.  I say "purportedly" because the Democrats had clearly weaponized the DoJ and FBI to subvert the duly elected President's administration from within.  And they weren't doing this in a vacuum; clearly, someone was directing this orchestra, and we all know damned well it wasn't Sniffy.  It is whoever is the power behind the cadaver of Sniffy now.  Seems someone found a way around term limits ...

ObamaSticker_17.jpg