Uncle Joe is not coming for your guns, just wants to ban the ones he does not like.

mikew

So, hypothetically, how does one "not comply"?  If you own one of the evil scary rifles they want to ban and don't have your own large enough piece of property to practice with it, you're now faced with a choice of keeping it hidden away or taking it to a range and getting arrested for it, assuming they will even allow it.  I'd love to see ranges like On Target and McMiller tell the gov to go far away, but I doubt they'll risk their FFLs to do that.  There's always going to be that one snitch more than willing to report them to the ATF.

Edit - yes, I know there are likely hidden snitches here, too.

On 6/3/2022 at 7:53 AM, EdDinIL said:

So, hypothetically, how does one "not comply"?  If you own one of the evil scary rifles they want to ban and don't have your own large enough piece of property to practice with it, you're now faced with a choice of keeping it hidden away or taking it to a range and getting arrested for it, assuming they will even allow it.  I'd love to see ranges like On Target and McMiller tell the gov to go far away, but I doubt they'll risk their FFLs to do that.  There's always going to be that one snitch more than willing to report them to the ATF.

Edit - yes, I know there are likely hidden snitches here, too.

bring your gimped mags to the range.........beyond that I don't think he has the votes to do anything or else he would not have bothered with that "please congress help me get the news off of $6 gas and Warren G Harding levels of economic failure" press release last night.

It seems like elitist white supremacist policies in New York State kept those black shoppers at Tops Market in Buffalo defenseless. Better make sure everyone nationwide gets treated the same.  Even disgraced Governor Cuomo said "conservatives are not welcome here" (which would apply to anyone desiring full 2nd Amendment rights).

Blue cities - where no one is safe, especially when Gropey Joe needs big distractions.

On 6/2/2022 at 8:53 PM, yurimodin said:

Whatev, not complying. Illegitimate installed potato can go f off.

It's not as simple as that.  We need to be contacting legislators right now and fighting against this.  If it passes, they will make felons of most lawful gun owners, and destroy our lives and our freedoms one at a time.  If "not complying" equals going to prison, are you sure you want that?

Please take a look at the NRA Action:  https://act.nraila.org/campaign/40880/

On 6/8/2022 at 8:39 AM, Xwing said:

It's not as simple as that.  We need to be contacting legislators right now and fighting against this.  If it passes, they will make felons of most lawful gun owners, and destroy our lives and our freedoms one at a time.  If "not complying" equals going to prison, are you sure you want that?

Please take a look at the NRA Action:  https://act.nraila.org/campaign/40880/

If you have to call & hound a rep to uphold their oath of office they were going to violate it anyway.

I already get treated like a felon for having a MMJ card and treating my spinal injuries with a naturally occurring plant. Fed govt just can't admit they were wrong for the last 80 years. Then IL wields that MMJ card against me on a 4473. So I am about on my last F to give about "oh my gersh they will make me a felon".

Archived