Bozo O'Rourke ...

2A4Cook

On 5/25/2022 at 3:54 PM, Warped said:

And ? so what ?

I dont like him but he was a congressman and he is running for Gov.

If it was Gov. Pritzker being harrassed every one on here would laugh 

Cool

He WAS a congressman and he IS running for governor so he gets a pass on being a ***** ***? The elite don’t get a pass just because!

Very childish for someone that you say is in that position and deserves any respect.

On 5/25/2022 at 4:18 PM, Bubbacs said:

Cool

He WAS a congressman and he IS running for governor so he gets a pass on being a ***** ***? The elite don’t get a pass just because!

Very childish for someone that you say is in that position and deserves any respect.

What I meant is that they are on the same level

so Abbott doesnt deserve any extra respect from Beto

its not like Beto is a lowly tax paying citizen or something

and Beto is right nothing has been done about the issues 

As far as I am concerned there both A*& hats

Why should anyone of them deserve any respect ?

For winning a popularity contest !

For being the best BSer to get elected 

there are very few politicians that I have any respect for 

and neither one of them are included on my respect list 

If the camera's weren't around, neither would that sick jerk.  He acted just like BLM, Antifa, and typical demorats.  No respect for a news conference being put on by respectable people who are simply there to give a little info about the situation while trying to ease pain that too many families are going through.  He's as childish as the kid in class that isn't capable of keeping his mouth quiet while the teacher is talking.  

On 5/25/2022 at 7:48 PM, Warped said:

and Beto is right nothing has been done about the issues 

So - with very little verifiable information about the full scope of this incident, what should be done that would prevent another tragedy?

From what I've seen his family apparently thought he was an angel who was incapable of violence.

Waiting periods? After all, there are only so many Bonnie Elmasris and Carol Bownes in the world, and it's not like these criminals have any history of planning their adventure of evil for longer then 10 days.

Bans of magazines over 10 rounds - because they've never been used in a shooting event? {/sarc}

Raise the age for all firearms to 21? Fine, as long as you raise the age to vote, sign contracts, engage in intimate relations and get an abortion to that. (funny how those would be "infringements" the hoplophobe side cares about)

Should we ban all guns for the children? Because that's what El Hispanico Falso would suggest - with maybe a small cutout for hunting rifles and shotguns holding 3 rounds or less and 20 rounds or less of ammo (after a psychological screening, paying for a license and allowing police to enter your home without a warrant at any time) - for The Children, of course. 

I thought this was a pro-RKBA site.

I had the pleasure of listening to Joe Scarboro this morning. The woman he has on the show with him was blathering on and on about how an 18 year old doesn't have the mental capability to make good decisions.  If I were listening a month ago they would have been going on about kids in elementary school should have the ability to make a decision on which sex they are.  These democrats are becoming more sick in the head every time I listen to one of their shows.

On 5/26/2022 at 2:30 PM, BobPistol said:

Now, now, let's not insult Bozo by calling Beto O'RourKKKe "Bozo" - Bozo the Clown was actually useful to society and people liked him. 

I've used the word animal to describe these killers in the past.  Realizing my dog is considered an animal, she'd never do something as low as these scumbags so I've changed to calling them all by what they are, democrats.

On 5/26/2022 at 12:09 PM, Tango7 said:

So - with very little verifiable information about the full scope of this incident, what should be done that would prevent another tragedy?

From what I've seen his family apparently thought he was an angel who was incapable of violence.

Waiting periods? After all, there are only so many Bonnie Elmasris and Carol Bownes in the world, and it's not like these criminals have any history of planning their adventure of evil for longer then 10 days.

Bans of magazines over 10 rounds - because they've never been used in a shooting event? {/sarc}

Raise the age for all firearms to 21? Fine, as long as you raise the age to vote, sign contracts, engage in intimate relations and get an abortion to that. (funny how those would be "infringements" the hoplophobe side cares about)

Should we ban all guns for the children? Because that's what El Hispanico Falso would suggest - with maybe a small cutout for hunting rifles and shotguns holding 3 rounds or less and 20 rounds or less of ammo (after a psychological screening, paying for a license and allowing police to enter your home without a warrant at any time) - for The Children, of course. 

I thought this was a pro-RKBA site.

So quote me. Ad in a bunch horse apples that I never said or implied

Then put the site down at the end. 

This is almost a good passive aggressive rant ! 

On 5/26/2022 at 4:47 PM, Warped said:

So quote me. Ad in a bunch horse apples that I never said or implied

Perhaps you would like to elaborate on which issues you feel O'Rourke is right.  

He's known for making an issue of gun control, but there must be others.  It's a natural assumption, though, to put your statement into a gun control context when you post in a thread about the misuse of guns.

On 5/26/2022 at 4:00 PM, mauserme said:

Perhaps you would like to elaborate on which issues you feel O'Rourke is right.  

He's known for making an issue of gun control, but there must be others.  It's a natural assumption, though, to put your statement into a gun control context when you post in a thread about the misuse of guns.

I am/was under the impression that this thread was about Beto O'Rourke being a disrespectful jerk during a news conference 

Which I believe he was .

I did not say nor did I imply that O'Rourke's idea's/opinions on how to fix the issues were the correct way to do it

I did say O'Rourke is right though that Gov. Abbott has done nothing to address all the shootings in the State of Texas

Gov. Abbott has been busy pushing his agenda on making just about any type of abortion illegal in the State of Texas

But what about the kids that are already here ?

How about doing something to insure they will live long enough to have there own children

• 1 month later...

So quote me.

Obviously I did. I'm sorry if my use of your own words offends you.

Ad in a bunch horse apples that I never said or implied.

You're the one that quoted (in summary not verbatim) a celebrated hater of the RKBA. I simply offered "solutions" that Beta and company have suggested.  

If you support Beta in this issue, it seems fairly obvious you'd support his ideas on this issue. If you were truly concerned about being specific to his comments about Abbott, perhaps you should have distanced yourself from a known anti-RKBA politician and offered alternatives.

Instead, you acted like a governor in a state that allows bills to become law without his signature. At election time you go to people who supported the issue and boast about not vetoing it, then run to opponents and tell them you didn't sign it into law, please vote for me.

I wasn't putting the site down at all... I was wondering why an apparent supporter of Beta and his anti-2A stance would bother participating here.

All I did was quote you, and, lacking any clear differentiation, identified the points supported by your hero on this matter. If I was mistaken your reply would have been the perfect time to define exactly how you disagree with issues like Beta's repeated calls for government confiscations of civilian firearms.

Instead, you focused on me. Others might feel honored that they were the focus, but all I see is sidestepping and failing to specify any difference in your stance and that of Mister "heck, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47". It wasn't until you responded to mauserme that you offered "I did not say nor did I imply that O'Rourke's idea's/opinions on how to fix the issues were the correct way to do it" - and then offer "How about doing something to insure they will live long enough to have there own children" which mauserme even called out as undefined.

What's next - claim to be "a diehard supporter of the 2A" without clarifying what that means to you (or anyone else)? 

If it seems to be passive aggressive, perhaps it's for a lack of name calling and insults. Besides being against the CoC here, in my years defending the issue in person, in ink (back in the day) and online, aggressive behavior is most often utilized by hoplophobes and statists who don't have facts and statistics to support their position, or can't actually debate the issue past the propaganda points without resorting to ad hominems (personal attacks).

True passive aggression is refusing to clarify your opinion, then being offended and claiming your position was misrepresented.

Archived