Gun prices

Rilo

I suppose you could get a high point, but for the g2c or g3c, they are guns that really seem more expensive than what they actually cost.  They aren’t perfect but they seem reliable.  The g3c takes Glock sights to.  If I had to get a high point I would, but if you have the extra I’d much prefer one of those.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:41 PM, Rmac702 said:

Wow, a used CZ75b polished stainless just sold for $1775, not including taxes or shipping. .  RARE CZ 75B High Polish Stainless - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 939522459

And I just got a brand new one for $819 delivered after gunprime got a batch in, already delivered and received.

9CA9CAF5-80C4-4675-BFEA-744CD84A5E3B.jpeg

On 8/13/2022 at 8:55 AM, Rmac702 said:

I don't see a date on your receipt for that polished stainless.  Their site says out of stock, just like all the others do.

They even asked for a review…………of course they are out of stock they were retail with nobody gouging.

4E51FF36-66AB-4D5B-B3A7-AC876F698AFB.jpeg

Edited by Rilo

Produced 2019, one of my friends got one also and it was a 2019. By all accounts they got 6 in.

I hate to use tax and shipping as it doesn’t add value. If someone is going to pay the same price why not go through ffl? You can use CC and that adds value and security. Blue book doesn’t factor tax or shipping to value.

On 8/13/2022 at 9:31 AM, Rilo said:

Lol! Don’t resist! They average 1k on gunbroker sometimes as low as $800 but they are normally used.

I'm looking at the other CZ models available.  I actually have that same polished 75, bought it years ago when they ran about $675 new. 

Funny thing is, I'd seen it, but thought it was too expensive.  Bought a bunch of $300-400 guns instead, only to end up buying the CZ anyway. Eventually sold or traded  the cheaper guns at a loss. 

Moral of the story, buy once, cry once. 

On 8/13/2022 at 10:11 AM, spanishjames said:

I'm looking at the other CZ models available.  I actually have that same polished 75, bought it years ago when they ran about $675 new. 

Funny thing is, I'd seen it, but thought it was too expensive.  Bought a bunch of $300-400 guns instead, only to end up buying the CZ anyway. Eventually sold or traded  the cheaper guns at a loss. 

Moral of the story, buy once, cry once. 

Want to trade it? 😂 what CZ model you looking for? I’m still a resident for few more days

• 2 months later...

Size, sights, non-slippery grips, no goofy hinged trigger / safety.  - ambidextrous safety (if you want a safety)

I haven't seen all the sight options on the plus, but I didn't see one better. 

I admit I absolutely hate safeties if It can't be just left off, removed, or fixed with a little Elmers glue, it really annoys me. 

For example I bought a Ruger 5.7 because it's just an insane handgun, a little Elmers fixed the trigger safety. 

On 11/2/2022 at 12:45 PM, SiliconSorcerer said:

Size, sights, non-slippery grips, no goofy hinged trigger / safety.  - ambidextrous safety (if you want a safety)

I haven't seen all the sight options on the plus, but I didn't see one better. 

I admit I absolutely hate safeties if It can't be just left off, removed, or fixed with a little Elmers glue, it really annoys me. 

For example I bought a Ruger 5.7 because it's just an insane handgun, a little Elmers fixed the trigger safety. 

The shield plus is available in a non safety version, I suppose if you’re a lefty that likes thumb safeties than the shield would be a pass.  The size being a hair smaller is advantageous for concealability but a drawback for shootabilty, and I’d argue that the shield plus is already very easy to conceal.  If we’re comparing triggers, the shield plus has the better trigger out of the box for most people.

Not knocking the P365 at all, I just believe your implication that the Shield Plus is a cheap entry level firearm and inferior to the P365 is incorrect.

I've carried both, and can attest that the Shield and P365 are both high quality pistols.  Price and ergonomics are what set them apart. 

If I had to choose one, it'd be the Sig P365. The Sig is equipped with night sights, has, to me,  a more comfortable grip, and is a bit easier to conceal. 

They both shoot a 9mm bullet as fast as you can pull the trigger.  You really can't go wrong with either one. 

• 3 months later...
On 11/4/2022 at 2:08 AM, spanishjames said:

I've carried both, and can attest that the Shield and P365 are both high quality pistols.  Price and ergonomics are what set them apart. 

If I had to choose one, it'd be the Sig P365. The Sig is equipped with night sights, has, to me,  a more comfortable grip, and is a bit easier to conceal. 

They both shoot a 9mm bullet as fast as you can pull the trigger.  You really can't go wrong with either one. 

I’m actively trying to find someone willing to trade their Shield Plus for my 365.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...