Will the "Red wave" sweep over IL in November, and will it be enough to kill the FOID card?

vito

On 5/4/2022 at 2:23 PM, ElMono said:

I don't deny that Illinois has corruption so we can dispense with that strawman right now.

What facts have you provided to show that political corruption in Illinois has skewed this report?  I know you feel it in your heart, but surely you've got some form of evidence you can provide to back up your opinion.

There is no evidence. That may be the beauty of the argument... I lies solely in belief.

Feelings, whoa-oh-oh, feelings ...

Of course there is no evidence.  The corrupt actors would need to order legitimate investigations of their own corruption in order to obtain it.  That's not going to happen; they need to keep the corruption hidden, in order both to perpetuate it, and to shield themselves from legal and political repercussions.  This is like stating that Joe Biden never received any tangible benefit from Hunter's foreign business ventures, because there's no evidence, while the FBI has sat on the laptop for years (if they haven't long ago destroyed it) without initiating an investigation, and Garland's DoJ has likewise taken a "move along, nothing to see here" attitude towards it.  You heard the government itself make similar arguments while pushing for and enacting RICO.  

On 5/4/2022 at 8:28 PM, soundguy said:

There is no evidence. That may be the beauty of the argument... I lies solely in belief.

Well, the political types do this all the time.

They have no evidence to back up their partisan beliefs - but if one dares to disagree - watch the vitriol come from them.

Outside of the Chicago Machine, I believe we have fair elections.  Since Chicago has misappropriated power, there is no need to cheat outside of Chicago, as it does not matter.  

There may be a red wave in the State legislature, but right now, I see J.B. winning another term, and it will hinge on the Suburbs of Chicago.

Plus the Republicans don't have a front runner, it's all divided up, so J.B. might win with only 30% of the vote...and we all know what a blowhard he is.

In ways, California has a better constitution.  Illinois desperately needs a way that something can be put on the ballot based on signatures.  Springfield is useless.

The next governor SHOULD BE Darren Bailey.  An actual farmer that got screwed on taxes....that is why he is running.

But the RINO's and Democrats has a firm grip on this State.  Just look at the Illinois License plate, half of it is Chicago, a little barn, Springfield rotunda, and nothing south of there.  The Illinois License plate depicts the states problem, very accurately. 

On 5/13/2022 at 12:22 PM, Wild Bill said:

There will be no red wave in Illinois, conservative citizens in IL have one choice, leave and move to a FREE state.

Less taxes, less oversight, less "permits", more money in your pocket.

Liberals in Illannoy should stay there, revel in the cesspool of political stupidity and corruption. 

Truer words were never spoken.  Someone had the local liberal "news" on last night, and they were interviewing some obviously LWW about the mayhem going on in his Old Town neighborhood.  He actually had the nerve to sarcastically gripe about gangs, and shootings etc.  Hey stupid, that's what you believe in and continue to vote for!!!  The nerve of these Lincoln Park, Gold Coast, Bucktown, Old Town etc. libs to cry about crime in their neighborhoods; WTH do they think they've been voting for their entire, lemming-like lives?

Archived