Is it time to consider.....

CaptStation17

With Biden allowing 60K plus illegal immigrants to cross the border passing out cell phones to all, let's remind ourselves to the 2A......

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Maybe it's time to form a Militia to secure and protect our free states!  Is there any way of preventing this? Are the Republicans going to try and stop this through the supreme court? It appears they are not. So are we going to allow the continued illegal actions of the Biden Administration?

Welcome to the forum John.

We try to keep the Illinois Politics forum dedicated to protecting and defending the Second Amendment itself.  Your opening post seems less relevant to that, than it is to using the Second Amendment in ways that may not fit well with our Code of Conduct.

Please take a few minutes to review that code before posting further.

On 4/7/2022 at 7:57 PM, markthesignguy said:

i'm  tossed up, is this a  false flag LWW (remember Bloomberg's PI's and their mission from him)

or a federal agent provocateur?

your votes?

oooooooohh!!  I get to go on SOMEONE's list.

I vote the former.

Yip, Billy Bob, ever-bodies a hitchin' up ta ar militchy!

On 4/7/2022 at 8:33 PM, mauserme said:

Welcome to the forum John.

We try to keep the Illinois Politics forum dedicated to protecting and defending the Second Amendment itself.  Your opening post seems less relevant to that, than it is to using the Second Amendment in ways that may not fit well with our Code of Conduct.

Please take a few minutes to review that code before posting further.

Please move it to the back room, I would love to respond to this...  

Surprised this wasn’t allowed to die with the first post and head off to the archives of heck.  Why reply at all. Lending credence to those first (1) posts trolling down that river should just be allowed to float on by. 

But now that our collective strings have been pulled once again, it’s everybody in the pool!

Good job John L. Good job indeed.

• 4 weeks later...

Clearly a troll for the Left. Just like the few Nazi signs that were spotted at Trump rallies, where it is most likely that the sign bearer is a Leftist, trying to hurt the image of Trump supporters. I have recently read that this kind of tactic by the Left is what effectively destroyed Parler. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived