Call to Action 4/3/2022! Witness Slips Needed!

mauserme

The Indoctrination Must End!

It's common these days to see politicians attempt to indoctrinate others to their way of thinking. So common they act as if it's normal, as if it's their duty to sway society to an agenda. To their agenda. They live in ignorance of the fact that they are in office to accomplish our will – the will of the people. And to defend our rights, even those they don't like.

Last month we spoke of one such bill, HB4729 DPH – Safe Gun Storage Campaign, Representative Willis' current bid to use those close to us as her surrogates against our rights. Given her way, her bill would turn our own doctors, our own children into agents of the progressive anti-gun state.

Unfortunately, this bill passed over to the Senate with the help of “yes” votes from the likes of candidate for Lieutenant Governor Avery Bourne, as well as Representative Jay Hoffman, who also gave us gun registration and ammunition background checks.

If it passes in the Senate, funding for this intrusive law would be provided by a separate bill. With your help we've slowed that funding, but the main bill is now in the Senate Executive Committee, posted to its April 5 hearing.

Parents' rights include the right to instruct their children in firearm handling and safety as best fits their family needs. Join us in putting an end to this government overreach, this denial of parental authority, by filing witness slips against HB4729 today!

Join us, IllinoisCarry, a group that reliably defends your right to keep and bear arms. A group that still knows its purpose as a defender of gun rights. A group that will not be swayed by the “needs” of anti-gun groups and the ISP.

###

HB4729 DPH – Safe Gun Storage Campaign

OPPONENT!

Read More About This Bill

File an OPPONENT Witness Slip

Track the Witness Slips

So checking into the list of people objecting, I notice the Dr’s. Pediatricians etc. I notice a Jill Fraggos signs in for  Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and Strengthening Chicago's Youth org. Is this possible? Can I use my many organizations I am a member in to object?

This is like stuffing ballots Chicago Biden style.

On 4/3/2022 at 8:10 PM, Arch1GLK said:

So checking into the list of people objecting, I notice the Dr’s. Pediatricians etc. I notice a Jill Fraggos signs in for  Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and Strengthening Chicago's Youth org. Is this possible? Can I use my many organizations I am a member in to object?

This is like stuffing ballots Chicago Biden style.

They've been doing that for years.

We prefer an honest approach to our witness slips.  They seem less particular about that.

Archived