Georgia is 1 signature away from Constitutional carry.

Flynn

I think they were on the track for 26, but I don't know that we are at the line yet.  I saw DeSantis said he wanted constitutional carry passed in special session.  

USCCA says this.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/terminology/types-of-concealed-carry-licensurepermitting-policies/unrestricted/

I'm counting 24 if you include North Dokota which is only for their residents.  But if Florida or Georgia signs on you are at the magic halfway mark.  

I’m with Yettiblood. Illinois was the last state in the Union to allow for concealed carry, and that was only because the Supreme Court was about to drop the hammer.  Illinois will be the last state to go Constitutional Carry, because, again, they will be under orders from the Supreme Court.  If I’m not mistaken, I believe Illinois is the most expensive state to acquire a permit.  Do you really think they are going to give up that cash cow for nothing until forced?  I don’t think so.  Too much money is being stolen from the ISP and the firearms services bureau.  Oh, meant to say “swept”.  So glad I left.  Ladies and gentlemen, leave Illinois if at all possible.

On 4/2/2022 at 10:44 AM, Yettiblood said:

Never gonna happen in Killinois.  I’m 47 and if I make it to old age it still will not of happened. Then when I’m dead and gone Hellinois will still be the same cess pool, corrupt, tyrannical, polished turd like state that it is now and always has been, and without constitutional carry. Sad but true. 

That's exactly what a whole bunch of folks were saying about Illinois Concealed Carry right up to the moment we got Concealed Carry. I'm guessing some of them are still here!

I think it's all about the work you want to do. Complaining about the state of our State using cute derogatory names accomplishes absolutely nothing.

On 4/4/2022 at 9:43 AM, SiliconSorcerer said:

He screwed Ives with lies, she could have beat fat boy.  

She could not have.  She was an actual conservative, and that makes it impossible to get elected in Illinois.  The best that can be hoped for is a RINO / moderate Republican in a state-wide office.  But anyone not as far left as Josef Stalin will still have a very hard time getting elected in Illinois.  When was the last time there was any Republican in state-wide government in Illinois?  Rauner was just a small island in the sea of Democrat control.  The Democrats have absolute control, because Chicago controls the elections.

On 4/6/2022 at 9:45 AM, Xwing said:

She could not have.  She was an actual conservative, and that makes it impossible to get elected in Illinois.  The best that can be hoped for is a RINO / moderate Republican in a state-wide office.  But anyone not as far left as Josef Stalin will still have a very hard time getting elected in Illinois.  When was the last time there was any Republican in state-wide government in Illinois?  Rauner was just a small island in the sea of Democrat control.  The Democrats have absolute control, because Chicago controls the elections.

Better chance then Rauner.... Just like the Governor race now, it won't be sex this time but .... (don't want to be censored) i.e. white guy can't win. 

Mike: go to the source:  http://www.gun-nuttery.com/rtc.php            

You can get the individual year images, etc...   

I added the names of the non-green states, for those whom are slightly map challenged.

image.png.ace98e3604a9e4b01194b672bb070075.png            

Archived