Meyer v Raoul - Carry ban under-21

Euler

On 1/25/2024 at 7:24 PM, mab22 said:

Take him for some fun shooting at range. Don’t make big deal out of it, just some fun.

I think my nephew looks forward to me coming cause it “guns times” 😇

Before he went off to a private high school we went out in the woods and let him see what happens to a watermelon with a 12 gauge hollow point slug. 🤡🤣 good times! It would be nice to have a holiday tradition of skeet shooting, lil cold but “gun times”!

As an uncle you get to do the “fun” stuff! 😁

I wish I could but they live way north of me near Champaign. 🥴

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 8:45 AM, Euler said:

Filed in Southern Illinois Federal District Court on 27 May 2021.

Individual plaintiffs are joined by the SAF, ISRA, and FPC.

Docket

To me this is such an interesting law that has been in place that just makes no sense. Im an adult in somethings and not in others. Its just a weird limbo period of 3 years

It never really works out for the left when you apply the "Money Ball question", "if he's a good hitter, why doesn't he hit good?"

On 2/18/2024 at 11:15 AM, Euler said:

It seems unlikely to me that the government would prohibit the enlistment of 18-20-year-olds in the military and raise the voting age to 21 to "align" age criteria, especially when "progressives" keep pushing dropping the voting age to 16.

If 18 years can't carry firearms or buy alcohol, because they are not responsible enough, or not mentally developed enough, how can they be allowed to vote, let alone drop the voting age if the aforementioned is true?

To which they will scream RACIST!!!, even though it has nothing to do with race, because you just exposed their level of critical thinking.

• 1 month later...