ATF invite

lilguy

Received this email from the ATF. Anyone here ever attended a local 

meeting. What are they about? 

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Illinois State Police are holding an FFL seminar at Naperville City Hall (400 S Eagle Street, Naperville, IL) on March 17, 2022 from 12pm-4pm. E-mail your RSVP to mark.kavanagh@atf.gov by March 9th. Contact the Downers Grove Field Office at 630-725-5290 with any questions. In your response, please include: The name on your ATF license and How many persons will be in attendance. We look forward to seeing you soon!

I received a phone call with a message stating the same thing. I found it odd that I had a present number to listen to the message on the keypad however I did recognize the telephone number calling from Washington DC. Once I pressed a numeric number the message played. In light of all the spammers out there I would have preferred to receive the email versus the phone call.

I got 2 emails and a phone call, I guess they really want me to go.😂 I am taking the day off of my normal 9-5 to check it out. Hope they feed us. 🥩🦞🍰🍾🍹

Archived