Can AR pistol qualify for conceal carry?

vk60187

On 1/23/2022 at 11:20 AM, RandyP said:

I'd suggest that if you are living in an area where you feel the need to carry an AR? Maybe it's time to contact a good real estate agent? lol

One can live in the 'safest' of neighborhoods/towns...

Yet we have always known...anything...can happen...anywhere...

Hence why we advocate CC....

Whether a handgun or an AR pistol....both are tools we can choose.

On 1/23/2022 at 11:20 AM, RandyP said:

I'd suggest that if you are living in an area where you feel the need to carry an AR? Maybe it's time to contact a good real estate agent? lol

HAHA! There really is nowhere left to run.

"Camron King has been very busy since going home on electronic monitoring (EM) for allegedlycarjacking a woman at gunpoint in Old Town during the summer of 2019. He allegedly cut off his ankle monitor, went to Nebraska, got arrested twice, did jail time there, rounded out his facial tattoo collection, and had two kids."

"Assistant Public Defender Brenda Pacouloute said King has two children — ages one month and two months — and lives with his girlfriend."

https://cwbchicago.com/2022/01/alleged-old-town-carjacker-escaped-electronic-monitoring-fled-to-nebraska-had-2-kids-and-touched-up-his-face-tats-while-he-was-away.html

This news story is a good reason why you should be able to carry an ar/ak pistol if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely believe an AR pistol meets the definition of handgun as set forth by the concealed carry lciensing act IF it has a pistol brace which is designed to hold the AR by use of 1 hand. 

I car-carried my AR15 pistol during the riots of 2020. 

https://www.alphakoncepts.com/blog/the-ar15-pistol-in-chicago/

Archived