Typical Government Efficiency COVID Test Kits

Lou

The Biden administration just put up the website to order your “ free” (taxpayer funded) COVID-19 test kits through the USPS.  With typical government efficiency it is limited to one order per residential address.  This means that if you live in a high rise apartment building or condo only the first order from that address gets accepted.  Hopefully they will realize their error and fix it soon….. hopefully.  

How typical of the Biden administration.

https://special.usps.com/testkits 

On 1/18/2022 at 1:08 PM, modeler1945 said:

Because they don't accept unit numbers as individual residential addresses? Units 101, 102, 507, A, B, C etc?

Just to test it  I just put in another order with a different name and an apt number and this was the USPS  response:  

“At-home COVID-19 tests have already been ordered for this address.
Our records show that at-home COVID-19 tests have already been ordered for this address. We are unable to process duplicate orders for the same address.”

Going to the FAQ page for this error will give you this :

“We apologize; only 1 order of 4 individual at-home tests can be placed for each residential address regardless of the number of residents in the household.

Please check with others in the household to determine if someone else placed an order. Once someone has successfully placed an order for a valid residential address, orders cannot be submitted again for that address. This increases the opportunity for others to access these free tests.”

On 1/19/2022 at 6:40 AM, rmart said:

A couple hundred Pro, 12K+ Anti, it'll pass.

The six tests I ordered from Amazon arrived a few days ago. they were under $10 per test. My four free tests should arrive in a few weeks. My roomies will add Unit Numbers to their requests. I expect three sets of four tests will arrive in a couple weeks.

I'm planning to share mine with those around me. There will be more free tests, more free masks, and plenty more to buy as we need them.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:40 AM, rmart said:

Done. And thanks.

The USPS is having an issue with just delivering the mail. They only deliver here 2-3 times a week, I have seen reports of different area that get mail far less often. I signed up for informed delivery, everyday I mark the form not delivered. This threat is not about mail delivery, my point is; Why in the world would you give a inept failing organization a job you claim is important? Proof Brandon is not aware of what is going on? Or doesn't care.

On 1/21/2022 at 9:11 AM, POAT54 said:

Why in the world would you give a inept failing organization a job you claim is important? Proof Brandon is not aware of what is going on? Or doesn't care.

If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand

-Milton Friedman

Aaaand..there ya go...

sand.JPG.03a213f28c92ef431648e5ef7d57495b.JPG

Interesting enough - government mandates apparently don’t apply to government….

But in a statement sent to ABC7 News, Medicare says they only pay for tests done at testing sites.

Their statement reads, in part:

"We continue to explore the best ways to provide critical resources that will keep Medicare beneficiaries safe and healthy. While at this time original Medicare cannot pay for at-home tests, testing remains a critical tool to help mitigate the spread of COVID. That's why we have made lab-based PCR tests, rapid PCR tests, and rapid point-of-care antigen tests available through healthcare providers at over 20,000 free testing sites nationwide."

https://abc7news.com/medicare-coverage-covid-tests-at-home-testing-insurance-test/11492824/

On 1/21/2022 at 10:19 AM, Chinto said:

And you send in your "free" Covid tests for processing, along with millions of others through the post office, does this happen?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu7PtzUUcz0&ab_channel=ABC7NewsBayArea

"(the CEO) takes full responsibility" - will he give up his bonus check and hire more people with the funds from that?

NOPE.

How about actually paying people more so they can afford to live in Silicon Valley?

NOPE!

Silicon Valley is insular and out of touch. 

On 1/21/2022 at 11:19 AM, Chinto said:

And you send in your "free" Covid tests for processing, along with millions of others through the post office, does this happen?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu7PtzUUcz0&ab_channel=ABC7NewsBayArea

Pretty sure they are mailing out the linear flow, rapid tests for antigens that you do yourself. PCR tests would have to go to a lab for processing.

Archived