ISP ADDS data to Average Processing Times Dashboard

Stats

In a recent review of the ISP Average time processing dashboard, the ISP has added viewable data to the dashboard. The dashboard now shows data for average processing times (FOID, CCL new, and FTIP) going back one year. Previously, data was only shown going back one month. The dashboard (and a graph) can be viewed at https://isp.illinois.gov/Foid. It is rather refreshing that the ISP is being a "tad more" transparent  with its performance.

image.thumb.png.46c9c528d97719704b787b23089364c1.png

image.thumb.png.ccb3842a07c70bca92fcd2fd029fddf3.png

Edited by Stats
typos- spelling

When the dashboard was new, it had average processing time, but then it vanished. I wondered (in a post somewhere) if the reason was because too many people were asking what they were doing to spend 80 man-hours per application. That's actual hands-on time, not sitting-in-an-inbox-somewhere time. I guess it's nice to see it back, although I'd still like to know what takes 2 man-weeks of labor to process an application.

On 12/20/2021 at 11:35 AM, Euler said:

When the dashboard was new, it had average processing time, but then it vanished. I wondered (in a post somewhere) if the reason was because too many people were asking what they were doing to spend 80 man-hours per application. That's actual hands-on time, not sitting-in-an-inbox-somewhere time. I guess it's nice to see it back, although I'd still like to know what takes 2 man-weeks of labor to process an application.

Am I reading it wrong? I see FTIP processing time. I don't see application processing time.