If you need to cheer up or have positive reinforcement

Ranger

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2021 at 4:16 PM, Ranger said:

Just think about what could have been (if we had sat back and not voted for Trump because he wasn't perfect in 2016)...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-cries-reading-2016-victory-speech

Not convinced the nation voted for Biden in 2020.

With covid, local governments over reaction we may benefit in the long run with Biden declared victor, the dems in our face policies; then Trump riding into rescue us once again.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:13 PM, BobPistol said:

All that happened is the current Marxist in Chief delayed by 4 years. 

Yes and No.  She was/is slicker.  Just like Obama, it all would have been hidden from a lot of Americans better.  Much more of the slow boil frog in a pot   Biden et al is hamfisted about it, and cranked the heat such that a lot of frogs said, wait a minute, this is getting hot.

FWIW:  I'm not convinced that Biden actually had more legit votes than Trump either; but that is moot at this point.  Although I do think Trump did a whole lot of good, I'm not convinced he is the best candidate for 2024.  If he controlled what he said and did a little better, he'd probably still be President and we'd be looking at 7 - 2 SCOTUS.  I wish there was someone on the Republican side that really stood out as a great candidate.

I have often said that the dang Republicans watched the stupidity of AOC and the other dang Democrats and said "We can top that!".  It should not have been a challenge.  The Republicans should have a great chance to retake the House and Senate with significant majorities this fall; but, as a Republican, I have faith that we'll squabble amongst ourselves and manage to muck it up.

I think Trump could win in 24, but I’d certainly vote for a DeSantis ticket.  Here’s a picture.  

Gaetz has said he’d nominate Trump to be speaker of the house in 22 if they win the majority in the house.  A couple of possible scenarios I think.  

You could have a republican house and possibly senate, maybe Trump gets to be speaker, then Biden and Harris are immediately impeached.  

Or what if republicans get the house/senate and you have a DeSantis/Tim Scott ticket win the presidency, and maybe Trump stays speaker of the house.  I mean he literally drives the other side wild now, imagine him as Nancy Pelosi but completely in reverse.

In my opinion if the democrats lose congress this year, Virginia should have been the barometer for them to know what what happening.  

This time though, I think as republicans get in, they won’t be as much the old style republicans but more of Trump style republicans, as it appears republicans have been actively working to push out anyone they that they felt didn’t support Trump.  So  the new republicans may not want to go back to business as usual so quickly.

I will never understand people that think the election was "STOLEN" from Trump !

He trashed talked said stupid stuff ect ect all the time 

how can people believe that the Dems needed to "STEAL" an election ????

And before you all start with calling me a left wing lib 

I voted for him twice !

But I will not vote for him in a primary 

he doesnt have a chance of getting reelected 

On 4/1/2022 at 10:04 PM, illinois_buckeye said:

I think Trump could win in 24, but I’d certainly vote for a DeSantis ticket.  Here’s a picture.  

Gaetz has said he’d nominate Trump to be speaker of the house in 22 if they win the majority in the house.  A couple of possible scenarios I think. 

I'm thinking it's more likely Gaetz loses his seat for sex trafficking and Trump is indicted on one or more legitimate charges...

DeSantis is a possibility if Republicans really wanna stay on the Trump Train. More and more I don't see that happening.

Not so sure on Trump being indicted.  Maybe you are right but they’ve been investigating him since 2015, so going on 7 years and they don’t seem to have found anything.  If they had the media would be shouting it from the roof tops.  However what’s liable to get really interesting is that recently the New York Times verified the Hunter Biden laptop according to Fox.  Whereas before they all said the laptop was Russian misinformation.  

What you may see happen is the republicans get the majority in November and then turn the January 6 investigation on it’s head and begin investigating the democrats.  

What I’ve said before, and so far it would seem to be true, but Trump seems kind of like Teflon.  They’ve hit him with everything from trying to look at his taxes, accused him of being involved with the Russians, and so far they’ve not been able to make anything stick.  We’ll see if that continues but just observing the last few years.

On 4/1/2022 at 10:52 PM, Warped said:

I will never understand people that think the election was "STOLEN" from Trump !

And I will never understand people who are totally convinced Biden is the most popular president of all time that received the most votes of any president ever without questioning those results, especially when you factor in his overall approval rating, attendance at his events, viewership numbers online and on TV, current polling numbers and the number of votes him and Obama got when they were on a shared ticket, all of that doesn't exactly correlate to Biden being the most popular president of all time like the vote totals do.  Plus as time progresses, we see that MSM and social media was in fact covering up for Biden while launching a full on attack at Trump during the entire election cycle, you might say that is their prerogative others disagree...

On 4/2/2022 at 6:38 AM, Flynn said:

And I will never understand people who are totally convinced Biden is the most popular president of all time that received the most votes of any president ever without questioning those results, especially when you factor in his overall approval rating, attendance at his events, viewership numbers online and on TV, current polling numbers and the number of votes him and Obama got when they were on a shared ticket, all of that doesn't exactly correlate to Biden being the most popular president of all time like the vote totals do.  Plus as time progresses, we see that MSM and social media was in fact covering up for Biden while launching a full on attack at Trump during the entire election cycle, you might say that is their prerogative others disagree...

I don’t think anyone thinks Biden is the most popular President of all time. He did get more votes than Trump in more states Trump previously carried… that’s kind of all that matters. And, to more than half of the country, Biden is a needed breath of cool fresh air. 

Attendance at rallies and viewership numbers, etc, are not a good measure of a capable leader. Many of “us” tuned into Trump events just to see what he was gonna say next. 

Obviously take things you read with a grain of salt, but I saw the other day that a state senator in Arizona is being referred on criminal charges regarding the election, and I saw another one stating a judge in Wisconsin was holding the top person in their legislature in contempt over the election.  It would have been the equivalent of Madigan being in trouble with state court.  

Sounds like a lot going on under the surface we don’t know about.  I did see something today also that Arizona just passed a law that makes people verify citizenship before voting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/huge-arizona-republicans-pass-hb2492-requiring-voters-provide-proof-citizenship-upon-registering-vote/

Definitely makes things interesting.

On 4/2/2022 at 4:38 AM, Flynn said:

Well I for one do not believe Biden is that popular at all .

I also think that the media does/did have it out for Trump.

And with all that said its still not hard to believe that Biden beat Trump fairly as far as votes cast to each candidate 

On 4/2/2022 at 8:56 AM, soundguy said:

And, to more than half of the country, Biden is a needed breath of cool fresh air. 

Attendance at rallies and viewership numbers, etc, are not a good measure of a capable leader. Many of “us” tuned into Trump events just to see what he was gonna say next. 

"Biden is a needed breath of fresh cool air".

Folks should repeat that to themselves and let that thought simmer for a moment.

47 years of graft, theft and corruption and 81 million people were dim enough to believe he was a breath of cool air, lol.

People from coast to coast who got dressed, drove, stood in line and risked being assaulted after leaving consistently packed events is a good measure of what people want in their leadership.

12 preselected people being bussed onto a football field to sit inside painted circles is also reflective of something.

People can move their thumb over a remote anytime they like, and even I will stop channel surfing for a moment to listen to the next thing Biden or Kamala "says".

That isn't the same thing.

On 4/3/2022 at 5:42 AM, GTX63 said:

"Biden is a needed breath of fresh cool air".

Folks should repeat that to themselves and let that thought simmer for a moment.

47 years of graft, theft and corruption and 81 million people were dim enough to believe he was a breath of cool air, lol.

People from coast to coast who got dressed, drove, stood in line and risked being assaulted after leaving consistently packed events is a good measure of what people want in their leadership.

12 preselected people being bussed onto a football field to sit inside painted circles is also reflective of something.

People can move their thumb over a remote anytime they like, and even I will stop channel surfing for a moment to listen to the next thing Biden or Kamala "says".

That isn't the same thing.

His one main attribute is “No Mean Tweets. “
I’ll trade mean tweets for low inflation any day. 

On 3/31/2022 at 4:17 PM, Ranger said:

Think where we would be if Clinton - not Trump - had nominated three SCOTUS members.  We would be looking at 6 to 3 or 7 to 2 anti-gun majority SCOTUS right now.  We'd have had to have a permit and pay a fee for a squirt gun.

That is if we were even allowed to HAVE squirt guns !  Of course, those toy companies that make things like "Super Soaker" might have something to say about those types of restrictions.

• 5 months later...

Gaetz was mentioned in this thread.
Gaetz was never charged with anything.

It was a hoax by the media, just like the Russia collusion BS! Nothing but reporters making $hit up and guilty by a claim. 

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/26/the-fbis-matt-gaetz-operation-sidelined-an-effective-republican-voice-at-a-crucial-time-that-was-the-point/

Then on March 30, 2021, all that changed with the publication of an anonymously sourced report accusing him of possibly being a child sex trafficker.

A group of New York Times reporters who won awards for their roles pushing the Russia collusion lie penned an anonymously sourced article with a devastating headline: “Matt Gaetz Is Said to Face Justice Dept. Inquiry Over Sex With an Underage Girl.” The story was sourced to “three people briefed on the matter,” none of them identified in any way. The story contained no evidence against Gaetz of sex crimes, but much guilt-by-association. Late in the story, the pack of reporters admitted that no charges had been filed and that the “extent of his criminal exposure is unclear.”

Then on March 30, 2021, all that changed with the publication of an anonymously sourced report accusing him of possibly being a child sex trafficker.

A group of New York Times reporters who won awards for their roles pushing the Russia collusion lie penned an anonymously sourced article with a devastating headline: “Matt Gaetz Is Said to Face Justice Dept. Inquiry Over Sex With an Underage Girl.” The story was sourced to “three people briefed on the matter,” none of them identified in any way. The story contained no evidence against Gaetz of sex crimes, but much guilt-by-association. Late in the story, the pack of reporters admitted that no charges had been filed and that the “extent of his criminal exposure is unclear.”

• Lou locked this topic

Archived